100x5r:10 Any US owners?

Discussion in 'AV Receivers & Amplifiers' started by spiderv6, Feb 23, 2013.

Tags:
  1. spiderv6

spiderv6
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I am in the US and still have my 240v AV32R (boxed in the basement) and a 100x5r:10 in the usual 7 channel config still on active duty but heading for retirement.

Curious to hear if anyone else is in the US and if there is a market to sell my old gear.

Shipping the amp back home to Europe is not going to be a financially viable option!!

Last edited: Feb 23, 2013
  2. Kevinc

Kevinc

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +14
    There are a number of US TAG owners - me for example. My TAGs were all originally purchased as 120V.

The AV32R is fairly easily convertible to 120V (search forum) so could find a home here but based on ebay comparisons (I monitor the ebay markets in the US and the UK pretty regularly because I may add another AV32R as a spare at some point) the market is a lot thinner here than in Europe. As for the amp, I don't believe that is an easy conversion and would have to go to someone like Kevin at Audiocellar in the UK To convert. However, after recent USPS price increases and service changes it would be very expensive to send this equipment to Europe so you may be stuck taking what you can get in the US market.