100x5??

caleb

I am not canvassing for this so not breaking forum rules, but what do you think my chances are of picking up a 100x5 amp in black in good nick??

And at what price??

alexs2

Distinguished Member
I would think it's a matter of not only postng a wanted ad here,but also keeping a close eye on the auction sites and other used/ex-dem outlets.

They do crop up,but tend to be increasingly few and far between.

juergen.herzog

Standard Member
I bought 5 months ago a black one in mint condition for 1.900€ (in Germany). I saw similiar offers on the well known auction sites. You just have to look there from time to time ...

Miron

Caleb, find me a 250x3 module and we might trade :)

Apart from this, as Juergen wrote, black 100x5R is coming quite often on german ebay, but hardly under 1000 £. The prices for TAG gear in Germany are still holding higher than elsewhere.
Grom my experience all German sellers would also send to UK, even if not listed, no probs, however I am not sure about South Africa.

92ttz

Hi Caleb

I think the one I told you about earlier is still for sale at 1250 euros, but I reckon the shipping from Norway to South-Africa is gonna be expensive for 30 kg's of amp.

DanielB

Caleb, find me a 250x3 module and we might trade :)

Hi Miron

did you bought this 250x2 on swiss ebay recently?

Regards
Daniel

Joelc

Calebd, you should have bought mone 18 months or so ago when I offered it to your USD 1,750 as it was (i) black and (ii) mint condition...not a single marking on it anywhere...

caleb

Hi Joel,

Yes I was on the point of buyin yours but we have 2130 volts over here and I think your was 120volts - not so??

alexs2

Distinguished Member
Hi Joel,

Yes I was on the point of buyin yours but we have 2130 volts over here and I think your was 120volts - not so??

I hope this is a typo! :rotfl: otherwise you could all be running 211/845 amps without all those nasty mains transformers.

Joelc

Hi Joel,

Correct, but as I understood things this is/was a rather simple change...anyways, good luck with your search, I hope that you find what you are looking for.

The latest video from AVForums

LG G1 OLED Evo TV and SVS SB-1000 Pro subwoofer reviews, Samsung OLED rumours and more...
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom