1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

100 reasons Live at Sheffield

Discussion in 'Music & Music Streaming Services' started by karkus30, Nov 6, 2003.

1. karkus30

karkus30
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,261
    Nearly forgot about this gig.....................

100 reasons are the Metal magazine darlings at the moment, I like the album, so went for a quick peak.

This is a good band, everything works, they work hard at their craft and its earned them 5*+ in NME.

But, somehow for me, it didnt quite work, maybe it was all the young kids at the gig, maybe I did'nt feel like listening, who knows. The music just did'nt have an edge, it seemed soppy and teenage (apologies to you under twenty somethings ), I could have coped with that if the songs made you want to sing along (as in a certain group Adox isnt keen on).

Anyway, they sound almost as good live as on the album, they did some new material and almost apologised for playing it, this took away the spontaneity of the performance even though the new stuff seemed all right.

I wouldnt go to see them again, just didnt do it for me :confused:

2. peterc

peterc

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    shame they aren't so good live, i really liked thier first album.... roll on funeral for a friend