30 Most Wanted Criminals - Done
(2.5%)

Find 200 Flying Rats - Done
(2.5%)

30 Unique Stunt Jumps
(2.5%)

30 Text Message Car Thefts Done
(2%)

Complete All Activities (Win Full Game of Bowling, Win Darts, Win Pool, High Score in QUB3D)
(1.25% per Activity = 5%) Done

Meet All Random Characters and Complete Their Missions - 10 required characters with 16 missions total
(.5% each character completed = 5%)

Friends - One of the Trickier Ones, So I'll Break it Down
Unlock Brucie's Ability - 1.67% Done
Unlock Jacob's Ability - 1.67% Done
Unlock Packie's Ability - 1.67% Done
Complete Every Activity with Brucie once - 1.67% Done
Complete Every Activity with Jacob once - 1.67% Done
Complete Every Activity with Packie once - 1.67% Done

So i only have random people and stunt jumps left that is 7.5% i'm on 92.00% so that means i'll be 0.5% short what have i missed?

I have 3 jumps done and 3 randons so i'm defo going to be mission the 0.5%

I'm guessing you're missing a random character. When I was 0.5% short it was eddie low part 2 which I was missing but it could be anyone I guess. Either that or you missed out an activity with one of your 3 friends.

get all your friends above 90%?

Yep done that. :)

I'm guessing you're missing a random character. When I was 0.5% short it was eddie low part 2 which I was missing but it could be anyone I guess.
That's waht other people think so i'l do all their missions once i do the stunts and hopefully that will unlock 100%

FYI - When you do the activities with friends you need to complete the whole activity, for example you must complete a full game of bowling....

Anyone know where all the random characters are and what sort of time they appear. I have done two so far and am now looking for the rest of them. At least i think i have done two. Met a guy in star junction who asked me to kill two guys and then i met this rich white boy somewhere and he gave me $100 and that was that so i don't know if that was actually a random character or not.

This gives you the locations of all the characters, and is a very good reference for people going for 100%. :smashin:

Anyone know where all the random characters are and what sort of time they appear. I have done two so far and am now looking for the rest of them. At least i think i have done two. Met a guy in star junction who asked me to kill two guys and then i met this rich white boy somewhere and he gave me $100 and that was that so i don't know if that was actually a random character or not.
Yes, they're both random characters

I cut and pasted this from some website:

EDIT: Info removed, (Kavan provided a nice tidy link to the same info).

That info is from the site I linked to! :D

Yeah same info :D

I've never seen that wiki before though. i think a lot of stuff is getting cut and pasted from one help site to another.

Yeah,probably is, but it's handy to have it all in that one location - I've been using it to work out what the girlfriends like and dislike after Alex dumped me on our first date! :rotfl:

FYI - When you do the activities with friends you need to complete the whole activity, for example you must complete a full game of bowling....

Yep done all that and just about to finish the 50 stunt jumps so the only thing left will be the random people that are meant to be worth 5% so that will put me on 99.50 if i've worked that out right? :D

I'll just have to hope it is a random person as i've double checked everything off every 100% guide, cor bully wasn't this bad. ;)

Yeah,probably is, but it's handy to have it all in that one location - I've been using it to work out what the girlfriends like and dislike after Alex dumped me on our first date! :rotfl:
Yep, that one's going in the bookmarks. :smashin:

Ok so just finished the stunts and it gave me my 2.50% so that was 94.50% and just did a random guy that gave me $500 for doing his mission and .50 so i'm on 95.00%

It says doing randoms give you 5% is that when you have done them all like the stunts you had to do them all before it gave you the 2.5%? because if thats the case i'll hit 100% tomorrow for sure but if it gives you 0.50% after each random i'm stuffed. :D

Ok so just finished the stunts and it gave me my 2.50% so that was 94.50% and just did a random guy that gave me $500 for doing his mission and .50 so i'm on 95.00%

It says doing randoms give you 5% is that when you have done them all like the stunts you had to do them all before it gave you the 2.5%? because if thats the case i'll hit 100% tomorrow for sure but if it gives you 0.50% after each random i'm stuffed. :D

Like I mentioned earlier I ended up with 0.5% missing, so it should be giving you 0.5% after each random

You have gone eating/drinking/bowling/darts/strip club/show/heli ride/boat ride (basically each and every single activity with brucie/packie and little jacob) haven't you?

Like I mentioned earlier I ended up with 0.5% missing, so it should be giving you 0.5% after each random

You have gone eating/drinking/bowling/darts/strip club/show/heli ride/boat ride (basically each and every single activity with brucie/packie and little jacob) haven't you?

Yep twice just to make sure and i ticked them off so i didn't miss anything, i'm sure you're right it'll be a random as they are the only thing worth 0.5% :smashin:

Ok mods you can close this if you want as i give up on this 100% crap

Stuck on 97.50% met 11 randoms done their missions, done the 20 crims and the 30 crims, all 9 race tracks one, done the drug running got stevie and brucies cars, beaten the high score beat a full game of bolwing darts pool, done everything with friends.

So no idea whats wrong and i cant be arsed anymore, cheers for the help anyway lads.

:thumbsup:

Man that sucks to be stuck at 97.5%. I'm really hoping I can get the 100%, but currently only at 89.67%. I think from looking at the info online i'm on target to get it, but you never know.

Anyway from your list of things you've done, you've not mentioned the 'Assiniations' I think thats worth 2%, also make sure you've done all random characters missions, some only have 1 mission, others can have up to 3. I don't think you get the 0.5% until you complete all of a characters missions.

So in toal that should bring you up to 100%

Man that sucks to be stuck at 97.5%. I'm really hoping I can get the 100%, but currently only at 89.67%. I think from looking at the info online i'm on target to get it, but you never know.

Anyway from your list of things you've done, you've not mentioned the 'Assiniations' I think thats worth 2%, also make sure you've done all random characters missions, some only have 1 mission, others can have up to 3. I don't think you get the 0.5% until you complete all of a characters missions.

So in toal that should bring you up to 100%

Ok from my stats page it reads like this

Main Story Missions 94
10 Drug Delivery
10 Exotic Export Cars
all 9 race tracks won
delivered all 30 cars
30 most wanted killed
20 Vigilante Missions complete
Unlocked Little Jacob's Gun Delivery Ability
Unlocked Brucie's Helicopter Ability
Unlocked Packie McReary's Car Bomb Ability
Assiniations done with achievement
done all the activities with Brucie packie LJ checked twice
beat someone at pool, darts, bowling, got the high score on the arcade thing
all randoms done checked off as i went along
50 stunt jumps done
200 birds done

That should be 100% but its not unlocked so somewhere something has gone wrong and not given me the 2.5% needed.

60 hours trying and nothing i'm pretty ****** off at the moment. :D

I was going to sugest it might be becuase I think you have to unlock the 'Genetically Superior' achievement, (i.e win 20 races) rather than simply win at each of the 9 race tracks. A quick check of you achievements, shows that you've done that already though.

However your achievements also show that you've not yet met all random characters, so thats you answer for the missing 5% i'd say. Depending on how many you've not met or completed, it could even account for all 2.5%

You know most of those tasks give you an achievement too, except the 'all 9 race tracks won'. That achievement requires you to actually win 20 races total.

I wonder if 2% missing is because you actually need to get the achievement unlocked and not simply win on all 9 race tracks?

I have every achievement but the key to the city, i have the random one aswell just not been on live yet.

Jay, some of the randoms have up to three separate strands to their missions - have you definitely done all those strands? If you're unsure, check the link I posted above to verify that you've done them all. Just a thought.

I have every achievement but the key to the city, i have the random one aswell just not been on live yet.
Bah. Jay has an answer for everything ;)

Gee, i don't know what else to suggest. I really hope this isn't a sign that 100% can be glitched, that would suck after the amount of time put into the game.

OK long shot - you got the 'meet all randoms' achievement, but perhaps this is triggered for just meeting them and not completing all their missions. But completing all their missions is what triggers the 0.5%?

Alternatively you got the achievement, but some how rolled back to an earlier save and thus the game no longer thinks you finished their missions?

Could it also be possible you got the achievement for a 2.5% task, but somehow rolled back to aprevious save or something so you've not actually completed it now. E.g. 1 pigeon missing, not done the final text msg car or something?

Jay, some of the randoms have up to three separate strands to their missions - have you definitely done all those strands? If you're unsure, check the link I posted above to verify that you've done them all. Just a thought.

Yep all done i used the page to tick them off as i went along i got it from the link.

Brian [3 meets] done
badman [1 meet] done
mel [1 meet] done
Faustin [1 meet] done
hossan [1 meet] done
sara [2 meet] done
pathos [2 meet] done
marnie [2 meet] done
eddie low [2 meet] done
gracie [1 meet] done

the above are woth 10% 0.5 each

Like i say my stats page says i've done everything on the 100% list i haven't missed no friends out they are above 90% on like etc its screwed me over!

In that case this suggestion from noisecrime is the only alternative I can think of:

Alternatively you got the achievement, but some how rolled back to an earlier save and thus the game no longer thinks you finished their missions?

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom