10 years younger in 10 days

Ilovewaffles

Anyone watching last night?
Was it only me or did any else guess Jackie’s age to be early seventies, when she was, in fact late fifties?
Show what a lifetime of smoking can do! Even after the Botox and filler , there wasn’t a huge improvement IMO, but she was happy with it and that’s what matters.
Teeth were transformed, and that did make a big difference. I always think the teeth makeovers on these programmes are the thing that makes the biggest improvement, followed by change of hairstyle.She had a nice figure, so the choice of clothes suited her. Charlotte didn’t need much doing. Although the stylist said she had an hour glass figure and small waist, , I thought the belted dresses weren’t flattering, however she looked good at the reveal.
I think in the cases where a lot of work is needed, 10 days is not enough, especially for non surgical facial treatments which don’t show results until weeks later. Jackie might have benefited from radio frequency tightening , a chemical peel or laser treatment.
Perhaps it should be 10 years younger in 10 weeks!
I’d like to see a programme at the end of each series, where Cherry revisits the participants to see if they’ve kept up the improvements, as some of these treatments need to be maintained and topped up regularly, plus also to see if they’ve slipped back to baggy jumpers and leggings!

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Best Home Cinema Sources and B&W 805 D4 Speaker Review and more...
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom