10 year cinema room upgrade help needed

Phil.LFC

Hi all, I haven't been active on here for a number of years as I've been busy enjoying my room. So apologies for sounding like a beginner again!
My PJ bulb needing replacing has led to the decision to upgrade it all. I've just managed to get an Epson 9300W to replace my JVC HD350, which has served me well and will be difficult to part with for next to nothing I guess.

So, I now need to think about the Receiver and speakers. I currently have an Onkyo 905 (again has served me well as I bought it from a member on here over 10 years ago - will be sad to get rid), Mordaunt Short MS914 floorstanders, MS Avant 905i Centre, KEF 5005 centre/rears (x4) and a BK Monolith Sub. My room is 5m x 2.5m, carpeted and plenty of soft furnishings. I use the room for movies and watching TV mainly, with very occasional music use. I've always been quite happy with the sound but I'm guessing I'm going to be able to get a lot of improvement just by changing my old, budget speakers? I'll be looking to go Atmos too, as it will be easy to fit ceiling speakers as it's a dedicated room.

So, after much research, I'm thinking of something like this, subject to availability, demos etc.... I would love to hear your thoughts please if possible!

Receiver - Denon AVC-X3700H (I am swayed by the apparent easy set up more than anything else! Plus I do like Denon stuff)

Floorstanders - either Kef Q550 or 750 floor, Q650C
or Monitor Audio Silver 300 or 200, C350 (Their seems to be a lot of bundles around with the 3700 and MA Bronze speakers - would these be a consideration?) or, at a push maybe the B&W 603's.

Rear - Monitor Audio Silver FX (I really like the look and installation of these and would go to just 2 rears/5.1)

Ceiling/Atmos - not sure, all new to me this - probably M.A C265 or C380, maybe Dali Phantom E60 or E80? Think I will just get 2 above the MLP due to room size.

Sub - need advice on this! I have the Monolith which is ace, but I'm reading great things about SVS and the advantage of 2 subs. Would this be beneficial in my room? I don't mind doing it as I will have space at the back, or move the BK to the back. Maybe the PB1000 Pro?

At the end of the day, I don't upgrade very often so I don't mind spending a decent amount, but I don't want to go silly and I also have limitations in the room size - the space at the front for the floorstanders is a bit tighter than I'd like, as they're next to my AV rack and subwoofer, so although there's plenty of room behind them, to the wall sides there's only about 20cm. I prefer the look of floorstanders though, so willing to compromise. Of course if I moved the sub/s towards the back of the room I'd have ample space. Moving one would be easy, but 2 may create problems.
I'm also very tempted to get some Valencia seating, so as long as I keep it fairly sensible I could justify that too.

Interested to hear your thoughts. I've probably got it all wrong but that's what I'm here for!! Thanks, Phil

JustinT350

I can't comment on the speakers, but I have recently upgraded to the 3700H, and delighted with it.

It seems a very good balance of cost, vs future proofing yourself for further upgrades

Gasp3621

Distinguished Member
Hi all, I haven't been active on here for a number of years as I've been busy enjoying my room. So apologies for sounding like a beginner again!
My PJ bulb needing replacing has led to the decision to upgrade it all. I've just managed to get an Epson 9300W to replace my JVC HD350, which has served me well and will be difficult to part with for next to nothing I guess.

So, I now need to think about the Receiver and speakers. I currently have an Onkyo 905 (again has served me well as I bought it from a member on here over 10 years ago - will be sad to get rid), Mordaunt Short MS914 floorstanders, MS Avant 905i Centre, KEF 5005 centre/rears (x4) and a BK Monolith Sub. My room is 5m x 2.5m, carpeted and plenty of soft furnishings. I use the room for movies and watching TV mainly, with very occasional music use. I've always been quite happy with the sound but I'm guessing I'm going to be able to get a lot of improvement just by changing my old, budget speakers? I'll be looking to go Atmos too, as it will be easy to fit ceiling speakers as it's a dedicated room.

So, after much research, I'm thinking of something like this, subject to availability, demos etc.... I would love to hear your thoughts please if possible!

Receiver - Denon AVC-X3700H (I am swayed by the apparent easy set up more than anything else! Plus I do like Denon stuff)

Floorstanders - either Kef Q550 or 750 floor, Q650C
or Monitor Audio Silver 300 or 200, C350 (Their seems to be a lot of bundles around with the 3700 and MA Bronze speakers - would these be a consideration?) or, at a push maybe the B&W 603's.

Rear - Monitor Audio Silver FX (I really like the look and installation of these and would go to just 2 rears/5.1)

Ceiling/Atmos - not sure, all new to me this - probably M.A C265 or C380, maybe Dali Phantom E60 or E80? Think I will just get 2 above the MLP due to room size.

Sub - need advice on this! I have the Monolith which is ace, but I'm reading great things about SVS and the advantage of 2 subs. Would this be beneficial in my room? I don't mind doing it as I will have space at the back, or move the BK to the back. Maybe the PB1000 Pro?

At the end of the day, I don't upgrade very often so I don't mind spending a decent amount, but I don't want to go silly and I also have limitations in the room size - the space at the front for the floorstanders is a bit tighter than I'd like, as they're next to my AV rack and subwoofer, so although there's plenty of room behind them, to the wall sides there's only about 20cm. I prefer the look of floorstanders though, so willing to compromise. Of course if I moved the sub/s towards the back of the room I'd have ample space. Moving one would be easy, but 2 may create problems.
I'm also very tempted to get some Valencia seating, so as long as I keep it fairly sensible I could justify that too.

Interested to hear your thoughts. I've probably got it all wrong but that's what I'm here for!! Thanks, Phil

You should go listen both speakers as it´s hard to say which brand you prefer more. You may have to listen the new Silver 200/300 7G as the 6G is almost sold out, Peter Tyson has best deals for them and you would need to re-check the bundle deals without subwoofer anyway.

The FX speakers require 1-2feet from walls so not installed in corners. Preferably they would go to side walls directly side of listeners if you don`t have couch against rear wall. If you do then rear wall most likely is best spot. Mounted roughly seated ear height not much higher cause you have in-ceiling speakers and you need height difference for them. With Kef i think you would have to opt for T301 speakers if you want slim on-wall speakers for "rears". They are more directional than Silver FXs which are bipole/dipole design.

Can you post floorplan with some dimensions? Show where you sit and what is the distance to closest side wall and rear wall from that point and also mark where the subwoofer(s) can go. You can draw it, take photo and upload or use windows paint. Takes few minutes.

Final question is the floorstanders must have due to looks perhaps or could you consider standmount speakers or even some on-wall speakers? Naturally you don´t gain that much from floorstanders as you have one or two quality subwoofers there and wouldn´t be running big towers full range either. Of course if you prefer the looks so much that you want them then it´s done deal.

Phil.LFC

5B156A47-DBAC-4D06-A704-6DC7E7903A94.jpeg

Phil.LFC

You should go listen both speakers as it´s hard to say which brand you prefer more. You may have to listen the new Silver 200/300 7G as the 6G is almost sold out, Peter Tyson has best deals for them and you would need to re-check the bundle deals without subwoofer anyway.

The FX speakers require 1-2feet from walls so not installed in corners. Preferably they would go to side walls directly side of listeners if you don`t have couch against rear wall. If you do then rear wall most likely is best spot. Mounted roughly seated ear height not much higher cause you have in-ceiling speakers and you need height difference for them. With Kef i think you would have to opt for T301 speakers if you want slim on-wall speakers for "rears". They are more directional than Silver FXs which are bipole/dipole design.

Can you post floorplan with some dimensions? Show where you sit and what is the distance to closest side wall and rear wall from that point and also mark where the subwoofer(s) can go. You can draw it, take photo and upload or use windows paint. Takes few minutes.

Final question is the floorstanders must have due to looks perhaps or could you consider standmount speakers or even some on-wall speakers? Naturally you don´t gain that much from floorstanders as you have one or two quality subwoofers there and wouldn´t be running big towers full range either. Of course if you prefer the looks so much that you want them then it´s done deal.
Thanks so much, really appreciated. I've had a go at the plan, hope that helps?

Obviously it's impossible to have a perfect set up for numerous listening positions, so the MLP is the priority. Taking that position into account is why I thought of just having one pair of rears. I'm a little restricted on positioning because of the door as well.
Not sure if I should have one or two pairs of ceiling speakers though?

Floorstanders - absolutely not desperate for them at all, so will consider other options for sure....

Regarding the subs, am I going to gain much by getting another? If not, I have a lot more room at the front as I can possibly move my Monolith to the back, next to the single chair.

Gasp3621

Distinguished Member
Thanks so much, really appreciated. I've had a go at the plan, hope that helps?

Obviously it's impossible to have a perfect set up for numerous listening positions, so the MLP is the priority. Taking that position into account is why I thought of just having one pair of rears. I'm a little restricted on positioning because of the door as well.
Not sure if I should have one or two pairs of ceiling speakers though?

Floorstanders - absolutely not desperate for them at all, so will consider other options for sure....

Regarding the subs, am I going to gain much by getting another? If not, I have a lot more room at the front as I can possibly move my Monolith to the back, next to the single chair.

That Onkyo looks really nice receiver, shame it`s outdated. Comparable from Denon would be X6700H, but i think you would be fine with the X3700H too as you don´t require extra channels and the room is very small/listening distance short. As a bonus the new Denon has better version of Audussey which should have audible difference, especially to subwoofers and of course the editor app offers more tweaking options.

You could have .4 so two pairs of ceiling speakers if you sit mostly in the MLP and not in the rear seat.

I looked the room response with REW program (room simulation) and neither of those spots is not optimal if you sit in the MLP with one sub. However if you would have dual subwoofers front right and rear left (diagonally opposite) either in corners or 1/4 wall width (basically in both spots you have marked them already) then it would give you text book response and of course more room filling bass with zero localization so i see big benefits here. However you would most likely have to sell Monolith and consider something smaller x2 unless you can imagine two of them? Do you have FF or DF Monolith?

For speakers something that would be home in small HT room i would consider the sealed Monoprice Monolith THX Ultra speakers (3-way design). They do come with the upfiring modules, but you don´t have to use them. They should be soon in stock and possibly black friday deals.

You can read more here: Monolith THX-365T THX Certified Ultra Dolby Atmos Enabled Mini-Tower Speaker (Each)

Gasp3621

Distinguished Member
And as it´s most likely unknown brand for you then few reviews to show you why they are so popular high performing HT speakers that would fill easily larger room than yours at ref volume. THX Ultra calls for up to 3000ft3 room with 12feet viewing distance, also they need to pass lot of different tests; axial frequency response, output vs. distortion, vertical and horizontal dispersion etc. The main speakers have dual 6,5" mid-bass drivers and tweeter is silk dome. Cabinets are made from HDF over MDF. We do have owners thread for these if you are intrested. However if you feel the shiny hifi speakers are more to your taste then we will look those..

kbfern

Distinguished Member
Hi Phil remember me mate :thumbsup: It's been a long time since we last met when you were putting your theatre together.

For speakers look no further than the Monolith THX speakers Gasp has suggested. I have a set of these myself and have had them since a year last October and they are the muts nuts.

The L&R and surrounds are in stock now on the monolith UK site just the centre out of stock now.

Monolith are soon to be bringing out their Encore 6 range that will be available around xmas. And LCR + bookshelf surrounds will be about £1500 total and the L&R are full size towers. These will beat anything up to £2-5k/£3k from other makers.

Good luck with your refurb mate and if you need any further info just let me know.

Cheers
Keith

kbfern

Distinguished Member

Monoprice uk site showing 365T and 265B speakers in stock now, there may be a sale on soon for BF I am hoping the 10" THX subs are on offer as I want 2 for my lounge.

Gasp3621

Distinguished Member

Monoprice uk site showing 365T and 265B speakers in stock now, there may be a sale on soon for BF I am hoping the 10" THX subs are on offer as I want 2 for my lounge.

Out of intrest you can`t fit the 12" models or is it more question of price? :)

kbfern

Distinguished Member
I could squeeze the dual12" THX in but don't want to spend 2 grand as I am aware how low a price these were last year, they are double now :(

The other thing is this is my lounge setup and even though it's a large room (2500cu ft) that room is attached to the house next door. Therefore and as it is my main listening room (10hrs a day) use it at around -15db-20db most of the time and perhaps in anger at around -8db 2-3 times a week when next door is out.
So I am pretty sure dual 10" THX Mono subs will be up to the job. I am running an XXLS400 and XLS200 now and am sure dual Mono 10" are going to be a good step up (unless I am mistaken).

I do have my main theatre room if I want a serious blast with the dual 15" subs at near ref on occasion (once or twice a week).

Gasp3621

Distinguished Member
I could squeeze the dual12" THX in but don't want to spend 2 grand as I am aware how low a price these were last year, they are double now :(

The other thing is this is my lounge setup and even though it's a large room (2500cu ft) that room is attached to the house next door. Therefore and as it is my main listening room (10hrs a day) use it at around -15db-20db most of the time and perhaps in anger at around -8db 2-3 times a week when next door is out.
So I am pretty sure dual 10" THX Mono subs will be up to the job. I am running an XXLS400 and XLS200 now and am sure dual Mono 10" are going to be a good step up (unless I am mistaken).

I do have my main theatre room if I want a serious blast with the dual 15" subs at near ref on occasion (once or twice a week).

That was total brain fart from them the pricing was crazy 50% lower than competitors. Not sure what they were thinking and still don´t know with the 15THX model (1450£ now vs. SVS 2600£ and Arendal 2400£, hell this model is not that far away from SVS PB16U at 3500£ while digging deeper, two of them would leave one SVS in the dust with 600£ extra in pocket!)

I was hoping to see the new V2 models arrive before BF to UK/EU, that would have pushed the old 12" THX model price way lower than 999£ as they need to get rid of the old stock.

Monoprice 10" THX x2 co-located on same wall you should be able to fill 3000-5000 cuft room if looking the Audioholics calculations. If you spread them apart further away different walls let`s say diagonally opposite walls then you don`t get the +6db but still good amount headroom (+3db?) so 2500cuft room with those levels is clearly not taxing. James said this sub is more ideal for max 3000cuft room (one sub), it just passed the Large room rating, add second and things get even better. However one 10" THX couldn´t give chest punch same way as one 12" THX if you read the review so hopefully duals will change things.

XLS200 is not HT sub, measured FR for the mk1 version was like 35-200hz -3db. XXLS400 is also bit limited below 30hz (even old SVS SB12-NSD was step up here) so i think the Monoprices will be lot more fun to those BKs with MUCH stronger low end with lower distortion and extra rumble. :) Port noise shouldn`t be issue unless you run that stupid movie beginning. However the 12" model has larger cab and two ports which is better..

What if they put the 12" on sale for 700£? Yikes! SVS PB2000 Pro costs 1169£ now and it has basically similar output, Monoprice 12" better extension. I know you have cinema room too, but it´s one of these things you need to think carefully for long term. I would push Monoprice UK big time next week closer to BF mentioning the new V2 models and black friday deals to give you best deal for 10" / 12" models bought as duals. I really hope they can do something dramatic as the US black friday deals are great!

kbfern

Distinguished Member
Thank you for your usual balanced and informative SOUND advice Gasp :thumbsup:. Regarding the XLS200 only added that recently as my Bro could not sell it for what he wanted so let me have it for Bro rates so it was only a stop gap.

Yes I would be tempted if Mono uk had a sale on the V1 12" THX @ £600-700 BUT they don't have any stocks over here and AA want £999 for theirs as a BF special. The new stock on the way to Mono UK expected in about 4-6 weeks will be V2 subs and the new 13" &16" subs ans Encore speakers I believe. Therefore too late for BF unless they decide to have a new year sale.

In which case unless they are priced better than expected it will probably force me to getting 2 x V1 10" THX as they will do. There is nothing around £500 to touch them as far as I can see. BK Mono + is similar price (£600 on ebay) I guess that could be better than 10" THX but not as good as 12" THX.

kbfern

Distinguished Member
I see Amazon uk are offering the Monolith THX mini tower 365T with a 15% discount applied at the checkout so saving £40 per speaker for about 3 weeks, bargain :thumbsup:

Dobbyisfree

Quote: "There is nothing around £500 to touch them as far as I can see. BK Mono + is similar price (£600 on ebay) I guess that could be better than 10" THX but not as good as 12" THX." @Mr Wolf what are your views on this?

And @kbfern I want to know where you've put the webcam to know when your neighbours have gone out? 🤣 And when they come back in, have all their ornaments fallen on the floor? If not, then you need a sub upgrade!

Mr Wolf

Quote: "There is nothing around £500 to touch them as far as I can see. BK Mono + is similar price (£600 on ebay) I guess that could be better than 10" THX but not as good as 12" THX." @Mr Wolf what are your views on this?
Probably, Mono THX 12” would be better than BK Mono+ and is more refined. BK Monos are too boomy for my liking by all accounts. Stocks of the original PB-1000 also looking really good value now at £399 at Richer sounds. A pair of those would be plenty for most people in normal sized rooms.

Phil.LFC

Hi Phil remember me mate :thumbsup: It's been a long time since we last met when you were putting your theatre together.

For speakers look no further than the Monolith THX speakers Gasp has suggested. I have a set of these myself and have had them since a year last October and they are the muts nuts.

The L&R and surrounds are in stock now on the monolith UK site just the centre out of stock now.

Monolith are soon to be bringing out their Encore 6 range that will be available around xmas. And LCR + bookshelf surrounds will be about £1500 total and the L&R are full size towers. These will beat anything up to £2-5k/£3k from other makers.

Good luck with your refurb mate and if you need any further info just let me know.

Cheers
Keith
Of course I remember you Keith!!! It’s your fault, all of this…..lol
Thanks for the replies. I’ve been out the country for a few days so haven’t had chance to read them all but will do this weekend. Thanks all

Dobbyisfree

Probably, Mono THX 12” would be better than BK Mono+ and is more refined. BK Monos are too boomy for my liking by all accounts. Stocks of the original PB-1000 also looking really good value now at £399 at Richer sounds. A pair of those would be plenty for most people in normal sized rooms.

I suppose the only data from BK is the vague "5% distortion at 102dB at 20Hz". But that doesn't say the measurement distance and doesn't say peak or RMS. If that's RMS at 2m, then it's good :)

But, from subjective reviewing, (you mention boominess) there is that potential and potential chuffing that are both reviewed as almost non-existent on the more modern Monoprices.

Based on all the reviews I've read, for overall control, blending and performance, I'd choose either of the Monoprice over it. But, importantly, if your BK has a problem you can "pop it down the road" (after eating some spinach) to sort it out! Which is a big USP!

Phil.LFC

Thanks for all the info.
So having done a lot of reading and viewing, although not any listening*, this is what I'm thinking of going for....

Denon 3700
Kef Q750's
Kef Q650C
SVS PB1000 (to supplement BK Monolith)
4 x Kef Ci130ER in-ceiling
Monitor Audio Silver FX rears

I'm going to stick to 5.2.4 rather than keeping my current Kef 5005's and doing 7.2.2 - I'd need to go up to the 6700 if I wanted to go 7.2.4, but with my MLP and the size of the room I don't think I need 7.2. The other option of course is 7.2.2 having in-ceilings at the front only. I must admit that I did get tempted by the 6700 though - I currently have an old, but powerful Onkyo 905 so I'm just a tiny bit concerned that the 3700 won't compare - any thoughts?

I'm now looking for the best deals on that little lot. I emailed AV Online to ask about a package price but they replied saying that the prices are "as displayed". What are the chances of a "package deal" do you think? I will have to do some shopping around, but if I want the Silver FX's I need to get those separately as they're discontinued now and in short supply (I don't want the latest ones as they're gloss black and £600 rather than £349).

*Whilst I appreciate that it is important to listen to speakers, I've already limited my choice through visual appeal/fitting my room décor (no gloss black or any other colour - it's a blacked out room!) and availability, cost, reviews etc, so I'm happy to go with what I've chosen, if I can get a good deal. I also know that if I get a demo of any of this it's going to sound good, so I'm happy going with decent makes and taking the advice from this forum mainly.
Any last minute advice/opinions before I pull the trigger would be much appreciated though, thanks!

Gasp3621

Distinguished Member
Thanks for all the info.
So having done a lot of reading and viewing, although not any listening*, this is what I'm thinking of going for....

Denon 3700
Kef Q750's
Kef Q650C
SVS PB1000 (to supplement BK Monolith)
4 x Kef Ci130ER in-ceiling
Monitor Audio Silver FX rears

I'm going to stick to 5.2.4 rather than keeping my current Kef 5005's and doing 7.2.2 - I'd need to go up to the 6700 if I wanted to go 7.2.4, but with my MLP and the size of the room I don't think I need 7.2. The other option of course is 7.2.2 having in-ceilings at the front only. I must admit that I did get tempted by the 6700 though - I currently have an old, but powerful Onkyo 905 so I'm just a tiny bit concerned that the 3700 won't compare - any thoughts?

I'm now looking for the best deals on that little lot. I emailed AV Online to ask about a package price but they replied saying that the prices are "as displayed". What are the chances of a "package deal" do you think? I will have to do some shopping around, but if I want the Silver FX's I need to get those separately as they're discontinued now and in short supply (I don't want the latest ones as they're gloss black and £600 rather than £349).

*Whilst I appreciate that it is important to listen to speakers, I've already limited my choice through visual appeal/fitting my room décor (no gloss black or any other colour - it's a blacked out room!) and availability, cost, reviews etc, so I'm happy to go with what I've chosen, if I can get a good deal. I also know that if I get a demo of any of this it's going to sound good, so I'm happy going with decent makes and taking the advice from this forum mainly.
Any last minute advice/opinions before I pull the trigger would be much appreciated though, thanks!

Did you call to PT? They show most finishes are in stock for 349£ (FX).

Yep AVO is not the best one to give big package deals so send email or call to Peter Tyson and ask what those speakers, Denon and FXs would cost together. They do give bundle deal if you ask!

Shame you can`t fit 2nd BK Monolith, but the PB1000 should keep with it.

The Denon will be absolutely fine in such small room with close distances and dual subs taking care the low end. You have chosen some larger speakers which aren´t that "hard to drive" either. When i look the picture i wonder how the speakers fit there with the screen. Hopefully you don`t have to keep them in corners, if they almost against side walls then at least push them forward. Kef floorstanders doesn´t have any ports as they are PR design, but i wouldn`t still keep them in corners as you will be relying very much on Audussey to clear up the sound.

Phil.LFC

Did you call to PT? They show most finishes are in stock for 349£ (FX).

Yep AVO is not the best one to give big package deals so send email or call to Peter Tyson and ask what those speakers, Denon and FXs would cost together. They do give bundle deal if you ask!

Shame you can`t fit 2nd BK Monolith, but the PB1000 should keep with it.

The Denon will be absolutely fine in such small room with close distances and dual subs taking care the low end. You have chosen some larger speakers which aren´t that "hard to drive" either. When i look the picture i wonder how the speakers fit there with the screen. Hopefully you don`t have to keep them in corners, if they almost against side walls then at least push them forward. Kef floorstanders doesn´t have any ports as they are PR design, but i wouldn`t still keep them in corners as you will be relying very much on Audussey to clear up the sound.
You are a star, thank you for the reply.
I’ve just messaged PT, so I’ll let you know what they come up with. The only thing they don’t have is the sub, but I can easily source that elsewhere. I hadn’t actually thought about a second Monolith though!? Could be an option as it would fit!?

Thanks for putting my mind at rest with the 3700. Looks a nice bit of kit. Availability seems to be an issue though. Apparently they can’t get them from Europe?
Yes the front speaker placement is a slight compromise, but there’s plenty of room behind them and from the MLP they’re out of the line of sight of the screen, just, by height as well as width. If I swap the BK sub position with the SVS I’ll gain a little bit more width at the front.
What are your thoughts on 5.2.4 vs 7.2.2 for my room?
Thanks again :)

Gasp3621

Distinguished Member
There was just some days ago talk about the 5.2.4 vs. 7.2.2 in some thread. I think many actually prefered the latter. I haven´t heard it, only 5.2.4 so can`t say much. I would want two pairs of overhead speakers though. You have that door in the rear wall so can´t see you having the surround backs optimally as you can´t place them top of door either as that would be too high.

I think there is issue with the DAC due to AKM fire and maybe other issues too. Anyway X3700H seems to be back on stock next monday so hopefully PT can make you good bundle deal. SVS PB1000 and the Kef CI130ER bought then from Richer Sounds if they have SVS in stock still as that is old model.

BK sells new grade-b stuff and they have black DF Mono Plus for 530£ + shipping.

The 300w version goes for 505£ FF/DF from main site.

gibbsy

With your size room would you consider standmounts. The Q750s are something of a beast size wise. You would not have to put your hand much deeper in your pockets for a pair of KEF R3s and the R2C for the fronts. The subs are going to do all your heavy lifting so even the big Q750s would have to set at small with an 80hz crossover.

For surrounds the FX are always a good call in a small room, or to keep with KEF then the small Q150s would more than fill the job as well.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: CES '22 TV Announcement Round-up, Plus, Most Anticipated Movies of 2022 and More...
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Latest News

Philips announces OLED807 and 8807 The One TVs for 2022
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Lenco launches 400 series turntable and speaker combo
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
AVForums Podcast: 26th January 2022
  • By Phil Hinton
  • Published
Huawei begins P50 Pocket and P50 Pro smartphone global rollout