• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

10 wiis for 3 grand, 4 minutes to go.

Te Bheag

Take a look at the buying history, one guy bought ten, loads had offers turned down, mostly for obvious reasons. I wonder where he got them all from?

Hey! - Maybe the buyer is Gazza and he's going to send them out to all the people left on his list??? and then I woke up.

INSOMANiAC

Banned
The auction ended and they didnt sell, he wont bea ble to get them to you in time now before christmas, so heres hoping he gets lumbered with them all for 6 months :smashin:

he got another one '5 wiis for 1400'

pffft

INSOMANiAC

Banned
Take a look at the buying history, one guy bought ten, loads had offers turned down, mostly for obvious reasons. I wonder where he got them all from?

Hes been selling them singular as well so hes got a fair old few.

Probably a manager at GAME and preordered 50 for himself :thumbsdow

Te Bheag

Not too bad - £180 each. Now how many nephews and nieces do I have???

Te Bheag

Hes been selling them singular as well so hes got a fair old few.

Probably a manager at GAME and preordered 50 for himself :thumbsdow

Surely you mean "allegedly" :lesson: a manager at GAME... :suicide:

Actually he's an Architect... (nearly)

arcam007

Look at that pile of wii's .... doesnt it make you sick.....

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/10-Nintendo-W...8QQihZ013QQcategoryZ75555QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

And 'only 2 lots left' so god knows how many he bought...

Spoils it for other people really
That's nothing, check how many Wii's he's sold..

http://search-completed.ebay.co.uk/...ichalasQQsbrftogZ1QQsellerZ1QQsofocusZunknown

I struggled to get my hands on one, so the mind boggles how he got so many.:rolleyes: rough count ~ 100??

INSOMANiAC

Banned
All we can say for certain is hes made a years wages in a week

Id have trusted him a bit more if id seen all the wiis in one picture

Hes used the same picture for each auction.

What happened to ebay not letting consoles sell for over their RRP ?

Good old slEazeBAY

waterloo

waterloo

:thumbsdow Yes but his feedback is crap in fact it stinks he seems to back out of a lots of deals so if you were to buy for a cheap price i don't think he would go through with the deal it will cost him money in listing the thing plus final value fee and maybe pay pal i will give it a miss:thumbsdow but thanks for the info mate keep it coming.

waterloo

Theres a wii here http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Nintendo-Wii-...5QQihZ016QQcategoryZ75555QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

150 with 43 mins to go, collection only in London

Only 43 people have viewed...........
Yes but his feedback is crap in fact it stinks he seems to back out of a lots of deals so if you were to buy for a cheap price i don't think he would go through with the deal it will cost him money in listing the thing plus final value fee and maybe pay pal i will give it a miss but thanks for the info mate keep it coming. ITS GONE UP TO £191 NOW LOL

S

Slarty66

My mate managed to get 30 machines,kept one and sold the rest on ebay.
How did he get them,lets say it was part of a lot of over 100 that the company he worked for had on order from woolworths.
His boss gave him 30 and kept 30 for himself and they sold the rest to customers that had ordered them.Totally wrong in my eyes as i know a lot of people that have'nt been able to buy one.This company was'nt a games company by the way.
I managed to get one from argos myself,but i have to say this sort of thing does'nt surprise me.

Miyazaki

Distinguished Member
Someone should seriously report him to HM inland revenue for tax evasion.

arcam007

How did he get them,lets say it was part of a lot of over 100 that the company he worked for had on order from woolworths.
His boss gave him 30 and kept 30 for himself and they sold the rest to customers that had ordered them.
That's one way to get your Christmas bonus.:D

S

Slarty66

Someone should seriously report him to HM inland revenue for tax evasion.

It actually was 60 machines,my wife just corrected me there :D
I know what your saying but it looks like the machines were registered with customers names,people that probably did'nt order the machines in the first place.As my dad worked for the company in question as an internal auditor he used to discover this type of fraud all the time.

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom