10 Step guide to making a ceiling mount

harrisuk

Man that is well impressive well done :clap:

Did you get the dvd bracket from B&Q as well?

This is a really neat solution. I might have to modify a little as mine will be going in the loft and will therefore be attached to a sloping roof. But everything you need is there.

P

Pete Delaney

Well done Mike,

Very useful ceiling mount solution. Ought to be a sticky?:smoke:

theritz

No sooner said than....................

Sean G.

E

epgs1

I have done something remarkably similar, but used a Jessops £6 tripod head on the end of the leg. The tripod head is a simple, lockable ball and socket joint allowing the pj to be easily adjusted in all planes. I'll try to take some photos. It did take me more than 30 mins tho!

Cheers
Graham

Drew C

If anybody wants to make one of these slightly cheaper, I noticed that IKEA have a vcr/dvd carrier which is very similar to the AVF for only £5!
:smashin:

Atari

Standard Member
I have done something remarkably similar, but used a Jessops £6 tripod head on the end of the leg. The tripod head is a simple, lockable ball and socket joint allowing the pj to be easily adjusted in all planes. I'll try to take some photos. It did take me more than 30 mins tho!

Hi epgs1

I wondered if you had any more info on the jessops ball and socket thingy. I would like to use a similar thing for my diy projector mount. I am intrested how you attatched this etc.

many thanks

Atari

dapex

Novice Member
Any chance of a pic of the tripod head setup, its sounds cool

Cheers

analogman

Standard Member
Hi,

The link to the ceiling mount pdf appears to be dead. Does anyone know where to find it or could they mail it to me? Thanks.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: LG C1 OLED First Thoughts + JBL Synthesis SDR-35 Review, TV Show & Disc Reviews & more
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom