10% Off Sale At Empire Direct! :o

Duel

Banned
Hey guys!

Just grabbed myself a bargain from Empire Direct - A Samsung LE40M87BDX for around £800 with 3 years' warranty! :D

I also used Quidco to get an extra 2% off and avoided a delivery charge by opting to collect from one of their warehouses.

It seems their 10% off is applicable to many other items (if not all).

Get yourself a deal whilst you can! :smashin:

Code: EM3694

Username: 10percentoff

JimBob1971

Invalid for me too.

EDIT: Scratch that, it worked when I registered. Is EM3694 your membership number, or is it a generic code? I've just bought a 428xd from them and may call up and see if I can get the 10% off. Might not work if it is your membership number. Ta

bluenosecol

Standard Member
Hi all

A big thanks to Duel, have just orderd a Panasonic TH42PX700PED:thumbsup:
The codes worked fine and I saved over £100.
Looking forward to delivery now.
Will post on the Panasonic thread once it is all set up.
Once again Thank you Duel.

Bluenosecol

P

Paisleylad

Yip this also worked for me
Pansonic 37"px70ped with delivery and xtra card with 3year warranty.....£749:smashin:

Timmy C

Distinguished Member
This code does work but didn't work first time I tried with Firefox. Not sure which bit of what I tried next is relevant to getting the discount but I opened up IE, cleared cookies/history etc., logged into Quidco and used ED link from there and it worked.

Got a 37PX70 on it's way for me and a 32LXD700 for my mum! £150 discount!

Thanks for posting this!

obbzi

Standard Member
I can't get the code to work:thumbsdow I have entered the code and username but nothing happens:confused:

What do you do when you have entered the code and username do you click somewhere to check the validity of the code?

zAndy1

Distinguished Member
It's expired now

Dave H

cheers

FrancescoNoir

Novice Member
BTW, that voucher isn't quite 10% - it seems to be 7% or 8%. Still, get the other couple of percent back through Quidco.

D

digitalbanana

Not working for me :S Tried a variety of codes. Have they all expired now?

After the Samsung LE40M87BDX, is there anywhere else comparable with a decent waranty to get this model from?

Cheers

The latest video from AVForums

LG CX Best Picture Settings
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom