10% Off Sale At Empire Direct! :o

Duel

Banned
Hey guys!

Just grabbed myself a bargain from Empire Direct - A Samsung LE40M87BDX for around £800 with 3 years' warranty! :D

I also used Quidco to get an extra 2% off and avoided a delivery charge by opting to collect from one of their warehouses.

It seems their 10% off is applicable to many other items (if not all).

Get yourself a deal whilst you can! :smashin:

Code: EM3694

Username: 10percentoff

JimBob1971

Invalid for me too.

EDIT: Scratch that, it worked when I registered. Is EM3694 your membership number, or is it a generic code? I've just bought a 428xd from them and may call up and see if I can get the 10% off. Might not work if it is your membership number. Ta

bluenosecol

Standard Member
Hi all

A big thanks to Duel, have just orderd a Panasonic TH42PX700PED:thumbsup:
The codes worked fine and I saved over £100.
Looking forward to delivery now.
Will post on the Panasonic thread once it is all set up.
Once again Thank you Duel.

Bluenosecol

P

Paisleylad

Yip this also worked for me
Pansonic 37"px70ped with delivery and xtra card with 3year warranty.....£749:smashin:

Timmy C

Distinguished Member
This code does work but didn't work first time I tried with Firefox. Not sure which bit of what I tried next is relevant to getting the discount but I opened up IE, cleared cookies/history etc., logged into Quidco and used ED link from there and it worked.

Got a 37PX70 on it's way for me and a 32LXD700 for my mum! £150 discount!

Thanks for posting this!

obbzi

Standard Member
I can't get the code to work:thumbsdow I have entered the code and username but nothing happens:confused:

What do you do when you have entered the code and username do you click somewhere to check the validity of the code?

zAndy1

Distinguished Member
It's expired now

Dave H

cheers

FrancescoNoir

Novice Member
BTW, that voucher isn't quite 10% - it seems to be 7% or 8%. Still, get the other couple of percent back through Quidco.

D

digitalbanana

Not working for me :S Tried a variety of codes. Have they all expired now?

After the Samsung LE40M87BDX, is there anywhere else comparable with a decent waranty to get this model from?

Cheers

The latest video from AVForums

Maverick UK Premiere IMAX Review + Top Gun, Tom Cruise, Tony Scott and 4K + Movie/TV News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom