• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

10 min old cC6530 ,SHOCKING

mad steve

Prominent Member
23rlno1.jpg

3RD REPLACEMENT ,all had issues :nono:

No more samsung for me,it appears all C6530 s use the crappy CNO1 panels:rotfl:
37" is about as big a TV my room will take ,sadly samsung dont or wont use there SPv panels in that size of screen.Hence why i think i may go for the better made Panasonics .

Badger0-0

Distinguished Member
That's horrendous :eek:

Are those stuck pixels?

Boostrail

Distinguished Member
23rlno1.jpg

3RD REPLACEMENT ,all had issues :nono:

No more samsung for me,it appears all C6530 s use the crappy CNO1 panels:rotfl:
37" is about as big a TV my room will take ,sadly samsung dont or wont use there SPv panels in that size of screen.Hence why i think i may go for the better made Panasonics .

{Samsung/Sony} S-LCD do not make 37" S-PVA panels. What is a CN01 panel? AFAIK Sony and Samsung use 37" A-MVA panels from AU Optronics.

IMHO I agree that for 37" the best panels are Panasonic IPS-Alphas.

pumazooma

Standard Member
I just got one of these sets and the picture is fine (amazing in fact) but it says SQ01 on the version sticker on the back. Dunno if that makes a difference. I got it from Amazon.

Andii_Vamp

Established Member
Got a 46 inch one yesterday, and I have to say, I too think the picture is fantastic on this set. My panel number says GA01. I have never even heard of that one lol.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom