10 Inch Tablet suggestions.

ron swanson

Hi.

I'm looking for a Tablet that is around 10 inches. At the moment I'm leaning towards the 10 inch Kindle or the Samsung Tab A 10.1 tablet.

The primary purpose for the device will be for reading comics I like the more premium look of the Samsung model but at the same time I can get the kindle £70 cheaper. I just wondering if anyone has spent time with both devices and could give me some input or if anyone can suggest other more budget tablets that would do the job just as well.

Thanks.

Rido

Just bought the new Samsung Tab A7. From an hour or so's use installing apps and browsing a bit of net listening to music it seems pretty good for £219.

Ruffuz

Go for this

If you download their app you'll get 10% discount code bringing this down to £144, and it includes bt speaker.

Last edited:

ron swanson

Thanks for the replies. due to the time of the year I'm thinking of waiting until black friday to see what sort of discounts are about also.

Vinny155

The kids have a samsung tab a 10.1 and the huawei m5...The samsung is miles better at everything,the m5 lags alot,screen is not as clear,battery life is really poor,it takes forever to charge and will be replaced with a samsung come black friday/christmas..I would not get one over a samsung,I think I paid roughly the same for both having got a black friday deal on the samsung,wish I bought 2 at the same time.
We also use samsung and huawei phones in the house and I would pick either brand phone wise but definetly not when it comes to the tablet.

Ruffuz

The kids have a samsung tab a 10.1 and the huawei m5...The samsung is miles better at everything,the m5 lags alot,screen is not as clear,battery life is really poor,it takes forever to charge and will be replaced with a samsung come black friday/christmas..I would not get one over a samsung,I think I paid roughly the same for both having got a black friday deal on the samsung,wish I bought 2 at the same time.
We also use samsung and huawei phones in the house and I would pick either brand phone wise but definetly not when it comes to the tablet.
You should get your M5 checked as its much better than tab A.

Miss Mandy

That's interesting actually as my experience is the exact opposite. My M5 is excellent, it's definitely better than the Tab A it replaced.

The latest video from AVForums

Maverick UK Premiere IMAX Review + Top Gun, Tom Cruise, Tony Scott and 4K + Movie/TV News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom