• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

10 free psp games with psp go

simon here

Buy PSPgo and download 10 free PSP games worth over £200*.
How do I claim my games?
First, you need to buy a PSPgo in one of the participating countries - see the terms and conditions for a list of which countries are included.
GTPSPGo_inlineimage001.JPG

Then, you must sign in to PlayStation Network using your PSPgo directly via Wireless Internet. If you haven't registered a PlayStation Network account before then you will need to do so.
psp_go_wallpaper.JPG

Once signed in, head to PlayStation Store using your PSPgo directly via Wireless Internet and download the free PSPgo Promotion Theme pictured above, which can be found in the Latest category on PlayStation Store. You must do this before midnight on 30 September 2010 to be eligible for the promotion. Make sure that you wirelessly download the PSPgo Promotion Theme directly onto your PSPgo, as this offer is not compatible with Media Go or PlayStation 3.
gt_psp_incentive_thumb_on_psp_store.jpg

Providing you are eligible, you will then receive an email with a PlayStation Network Promotion Code that can be redeemed against the following games:

• 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa
  • Gran Theft Auto: Vice City Stories
  • Assassin's Creed: Bloodlines
  • Gran Turismo
  • LittleBigPlanet
  • Motorstorm Arctic Edge
  • Wipeout Pure
  • Pursuit Force: Extreme Justice
  • Need for Speed Shift
  • James Cameron's AVATAR: The Game
Please ensure that the email address associated with your PlayStation Network account is correct and active. The email will be sent out no more than 30 days after you have downloaded the Promotion theme, although it is more likely you will receive it in less than a week.
Once you've entered your PlayStation Network Promotion Code, you can download your free copy of each game.
PSPGoPromotionMay2010_SA.JPG

Does this offer only apply to owners of a PSPgo?
Yes, if you download the PSPgo Promotion Theme onto any other model of PSP, PlayStation 3 or your PC, you will not receive the Promotion Code. You must also download the PSPgo Promotion Theme before midnight on 30 September 2010. The downloadable games made available under this promotion will only be playable on PSPgo and will not be playable on any other PlayStation console.
When will I get my code?
You will receive the the PSN promotion code within 30 days of the end of the Promotional Period. But you are likely to get it within a week.
Can I apply for the offer if I already own a PSPgo?
Yes, if you already own a PSPgo you can take part in this offer. To qualify eligible persons must own a PSPgo bearing and must not, prior to 1 April 2010, have used their PSPgo to either (i) create a PSN account or (ii) log into any of their existing PSN accounts
Does the promotion include the full version of the game?
Yes, it is exactly the same as what you would purchase from PlayStation Store.
How do I redeem the PlayStation Network Promotion Code?
1. Sign in to your PlayStation Network account via your PSPgo system
2. Once signed in, enter PlayStation Store
3. Select [Redeem Codes], which can be found at the top of the screen
4. Enter your 12 character promotion code and select [Continue].
5. Follow the on-screen instructions to redeem the Promotion Code
Note: Promotion Codes are case sensitive and must be entered exactly as displayed.
Will the Promotion Code expire if I don't use it by a certain time?
It will expire if not used by 9 June 2011.
--------------------------
http://uk.playstation.com/pspgopromotion/

The latest video from AVForums

Hisense U7H TV and T+A Solitaire T headphone reviews, AV/HiFi news plus, what is screen uniformity?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom