• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

10:15 and still no engineer call, i take it i am not getting sky+ installed today

BritanniaJaf

As title says still waiting for the sky engineer to call, tried to phone sky to find out and just got usual message that are really busy and and to try back later

thfccambs

Banned
As title says still waiting for the sky engineer to call, tried to phone sky to find out and just got usual message that are really busy and and to try back later

Why wouldn't they come after 10.15?:confused:
Don't they work all day saturday,mine just turned up last week on a saturday.

BritanniaJaf

m8 i was meaning i still havent had the engineer telephone call before 9am thats why i am concerened, did they phone you last week before 9

BritanniaJaf

Cheers guys, puts my mind at ease.

Hunts i have bought a sky plus box off of ebay as well as getting the new one installed, got to be honest the sky + box i bought dosent' fill me with confidence, when i gently move it about it feels as if something is loose in there, the guy i bought it from seems genuine, over 100 odd transactions and 100% feedback, so if there is a problem and i get a refund i will buy your plus box you are selling just now.

Will keep you posted m8

JayCee

Distinguished Member
BMURRAY9

Please do not discuss buying/selling items here :nono: ...confine them to the AV Hardware Classified section.

FRANTIC FRANC

Sorry m8 wont do that again

SURPRISE SURPRISE i am still waiting for the engineer

There's probably not enough engineers to do the work in your area that is why you have had no contact. You really should have rang SKY CC to find out the story.

Cheers, Franc

p.s. some of the guys work until 10pm!

BritanniaJaf

Oh what a surprise just phoned sky and the engineer had to go home sick, amazing that eh

Now rebooked again for next saturday

I wonder if it will happen

Amazing how i thought his earlier on this morning eh

BMURRAY9 do not try and circumvent the ban on swear words please...you have been warned
JayCee

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom