• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

1 Room, 1 xbox, Two TVs need a splitter

bellownc

Standard Member
So this is my Ideal situation. I am going to have one room with two tvs and a primary xbox. One TV is fairly large 40 inch and the other is fairly small 26 inch. At certain times I would like to play the xbox on the large tv and at other times I would like to play it on the small tv (i.e. when someone is watching a movie on the large TV). I need some kind of splitter/switch so I can change which tv the signal from the XBOX is going to. Ideas?

Now I am going to throw in a wrinkle. I have a second xbox that will likely only be used for System Link gaming and not that often.

I understand I could just hook up an xbox to each tv, but I don't want to have to keep pulling the disc out and putting it in the other xbox, and if God Forbid one of the xboxs meets its demise, i am back at having to switch the connections back and forth and I don't really wanna do that.

Any thoughts on a piece of hardware or a type of splitter that would let me do this?

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom