• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

1 Meg MP3 player for 10yo son

the_sanguine

Established Member
I want to get an mp3 player for my son. It must be rechargeable and be as robust as possible. Any suggestions what to get and where to buy it?

WSC

Standard Member
Hi, I looked around for exactly that recently. I was about to go for the Creative nano or MuVo 1gb (as it had control s/w and allowed for arrangement of songs in albums). You can get it either at Pixmania or savastore for approx. £80.

Hope this helps

Agincourt

Established Member
I wouldn't spend that kind of money on my son. It's not that I'm tight fisted but he needs something that he can use and abuse and isn't going to be a major trauma if it breaks or gets lost. There are 512 Mb players for around £50. I think they all take AAA batteries, but you can use rechargeables in them.

WSC

Standard Member
I'm not certain but I THINK that the nano is the later version - the creative website wasn't particularly helpful on this. You might ask at one of the stores.

The latest video from AVForums

SVS Prime Wireless Pro Powered Speakers - Review Coming Soon
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom