1.72 firmware released

Cross-game chat? Oh wait, thought i was in the PS3 forums... ;)

Suspend and RFP (remote friend play)?

Can't get enough of that stability stuff!

Wow, FINALLY, they have fixed the issue I have been having since I got my PS4 with the browser. Was getting sick of opening the browser to a site like youtube and the colours being washed out, and having to close and reopen to get it to look right, now it works first time everytime.

I think they changed it to 'released today'. I noticed it wasn't available earlier.

The big question is, have they fixed share yet? :)
The power of Soundburst compels you! The power of Soundburst compels you!

...and they said the PS4 was easy to code.

Epic stability updates over and over again, when is anyone in this mega corp going to manage to add on of the most simplest plugins like DNLA.

...and they said the PS4 was easy to code.

Epic stability updates over and over again, when is anyone in this mega corp going to manage to add on of the most simplest plugins like DNLA.
I think they are hiring in their "simple plugin" department if you're interested.

I'd dread to think how slow their recruitment process is, probably go through 3 stage interview for admin jobs. :D

The power of Soundburst compels you! The power of Soundburst compels you!

Where is the aforementioned Soundburst. He hasn't been in the BF4 forum of late, that's for sure.

Oh dear. Always sorry to hear of stuff like this but I have faith that the mods are doing a spiffing, if difficult job. Anyway, back on topic, I wonder when the next big update with more functionality will be showing its face. I`m feeling greedy for more :eek:

Last edited:
And so I still have 50 3d films sat gathering dust

Sent from my iPad using AVForums

And so I still have 50 3d films sat gathering dust

Sent from my iPad using AVForums
Bit silly buying them without a 3d blu ray player wasn't it?

sure you'll be happy soon enough.

May be he had a PS3 and sold it like the majority of us, just a thought!

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom