1:1 Pixel Mapping At 1366x768 Resolution on DVI-HDMI (ATI X1900XT)

Duel

Banned
See title. Trying to achieve this but need assistance.

My TV is a Mirai 632V200.

Sorry that this has been asked a number of times before here. I did do a forum search and a Google search but couldn't find a guide that made sense to me.

Andy98765

Distinguished Member
To achieve a PC correct res you need to set your graphics card to 1360x768. What would be the issue with finding 3 missing pixels either side.

If you do the maths you will find that 1360 can be divided by 8 and leaves an even number.

Duel

Banned
It's not either side - the far right of the screen is invisible and there is a black gap at the left and bottom.

I know that what I seek is achievable. Would there be any disadvantage to it not being a proper PC resolution?

Andy98765

Distinguished Member
Open your ATI Catalyst centre, select view "Advanced", select monitor properties, adjustments and away you go.

sidxms

Standard Member
ERm

Very few sets support what you are trying to do over a DVI-HDMI cable

the problem is that 760p isn't supported by the hdmi spec. try 720p, but that will probably be stretched i'm afraid.

You might just have to use VGA im afraid.

sid

Duel

Banned
I can get into the Catalyst Control Centre's advanced settings without difficulty. However, once there I can't see where I can select the resolution I desire and anything that signifies 1:1. Though with regard to that, is this the same as "centered timings"?

Duel

Banned
I'm doing 1360x768 atm so it's not just those three. I've seen in other threads that 1366x768 has been done before on HDMI.

The latest video from AVForums

Samsung QN95B 4K QLED TV Review
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom