1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1:1 pixel map

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by coastersteve, Dec 1, 2003.

1. coastersteve

coastersteve

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3
    Could someone point me in the right direction howto do 1:1 pixel mapping from PC?

Is this simply if your projector is 800x600 should the PC be set to the same resolution or is there more to it?

Thanks in advance.

Steve

2. WeirdFish

WeirdFish

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +15
    There's a link in the Projector FAQ thread that gives a lot of info about this. Way above my head tho :(

HTH :)

3. theritz

theritz

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +27
    Yip, that's it....................... it just gets a little more complicated if your projector has a non standard resolution - like the AE100/AE200 (856x484 - plenty of instructions on the forum how to do this) or HS10/HS20/HT11/12 - 1366x768) then you need a program called Powerstrip which allows you to set non-standard or custom resolutions - also plenty of instructions in posts on how to use this program - do a search. If you want to do custom resolutions, you need to have a graphics card which will support them - most hcpc folk go for Radeons, some nVidia's have issues, tho' I've no personal experience of using them.

Sean G.