1,000,000 posts in the Xbox section

DJSigma

Ex Member
Reaction score
This section hit 1,000,000 posts yesterday. Where was the fanfare and balloons dropping from the ceiling? Who made the 1,000,000th post and what was their prize? :D

:arty:

I was thinking of making this thread :laugh:

Just go back 4842 posts to find out who made the millions one Sigma.

Well, 4843 now :D

Some good times here fair doo's. Just wish I'd got into posting earlier.

damn missed that, could of given the 1000000th poster a commemorative custom infraction :laugh:

Nice.. Good way to celebrate my 3,000th post in here :thumbsup:

how do you check how many posts you have individually? and er..go AV forum's xbox spammers :D

How we gunna find out who the millionth poster was?

Woooooooooooohooooooooooooooooooo :thumbsup:

This section hit 1,000,000 posts yesterday.
More importantly, what is the signal to noise ration? :rolleyes: A million posts, ten thousand actually useful ones? One hundred thousand? ;)

Well done fellas, 1,000,000 is a fair old number, if I had to hazard a guess who was the millionth poster, I would say Majnu

knowing our luck it was probably one of the mods telling kop off again. :laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:
knowing our luck it was probably one of the mods telling kop off again. :laugh:

I dont post enough to get told off anymore, i actually think this section of the forums has nosedived massively hence why i dont post

I dont post enough to get told off anymore, i actually think this section of the forums has nosedived massively hence why i dont post

As above, I would be keen to know what's driving this opinion :) given that this thread doesn't have too much of a specific underlying topic, it's pretty much fine to post about it in here. :thumbsup:

So long as it abides by the rules of course!

Why d'ya think that Kop lad? :(

As above, I would be keen to know what's driving this opinion :) given that this thread doesn't have too much of a specific underlying topic, it's pretty much fine to post about it in here. :thumbsup:

So long as it abides by the rules of course!

Think it could boil down to a number of reasons really, there is less bravado going on feels a little fractured at times.
Might be just me who feels this way,but I find it's missing something that it had before.
It could be the fact we are ready for a new console and apathy has set in,who knows.
The gears3 beta has made me post a few in here for the last few weeks but apart from that I have felt that I just don't want to post.

I know a number of others are the same and haven't posted for months. We should of hit that millionth post ages ago,would love to know if posts are up or down In general.

Maybe it's the forum as a whole it seems to exploded.

Last edited:
Think it could boil down to a number of reasons really, there is less bravado going on feels a little fractured at times.
Might be just me who feels this way,but I find it's missing something that it had before.
It could be the fact we are ready for a new console and apathy has set in,who knows.
The gears3 beta has made me post a few in here for the last few weeks but apart from that I have felt that I just don't want to post.

I know a number of others are the same and haven't posted for months. We should of hit that millionth post ages ago,would love to know if posts are up or down In general.

Maybe it's the forum as a whole it seems to exploded.

Furry Muff.

I can see where ya coming from, I find it has some ups or downs but it all depends on whos posting really. I love the banter and making new mates but I do miss some 'new posters' for bait sometimes :D

I think a lot of it depends on where you post the most. For me it's the COD forum and I think we all know how that can be sometimes :rolleyes::)

I think a lot of it depends on where you post the most. For me it's the COD forum and I think we all know how that can be sometimes :rolleyes::)

But almost every mod is a cod boy so your going to have more fun because that part of the forum is like a different forum kind of thing.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom