• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

02 Mobile user and the £5 bband discount?

bellso

Hey

Have 02 premium broadband and pay £10 a month, which is down from £15 a month as i am an o2 mobile user.

Anyone know, once the contract has started and the discount applied, if you can leave o2 mobile and still keep the £5 month discount?

Am guessing no and it will trigger the increase........

Want to get an iphone 4 and tesco/3 look much better value than 02:(

MarkE19

No you can't leave o2 mobile and keep the discount.
Every month I get a text from o2 stating they are about to take the money from my account. I assume that if the text bounces then they would charge the full rate for your BB.

Mark.

Uridium

Distinguished Member
My BB is discounted due to the wife having a contract O2 mobile but she's planning on swapping to O2 PAYG next month when her contract ends.

Anyone know what the minimum PAYG spend is to retain the O2 BB discount?

Fred Smith

£10 every three months, but the mobile credit must be some days before the BB bill is due else you will get charged full cost that month and discount rate the next two.

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom