007 Quantum of Solace PC Demo - with Coke Zero?

Waynej

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone heard about this promotion? I've only just read it elsewhere, apparently in the UK only, Coke Zero comes with a download code for the PC demo of the new Bond game. I'm not interested in the Coke though, but if the code is a one time only deal then I'll have to pick a bottle up, provided my local stores stock it, with the Bond promo anyway.

well ive just got it from a 6 pack of Zero the mrs picked up.

well ive just got it from a 6 pack of Zero the mrs picked up.

Oh right cool, have you got the demo then. Assuming you have already used the code or whatever it is, can you please post it here or PM it to me + instructions, just to see if it can be used again, once you have yourself already used it of course.

Cheers. :smashin:

Edit: Nvm, bought a bottle last night! :)

Last edited:
So it does come with a code? :confused:

Anyone downloaded it yet? I want to know whether it's worth the trouble...

Will download it on Wednesday.

Anyone downloaded it yet? I want to know whether it's worth the trouble...

Just downloaded and installed it. Very short demo and nothing really to write home about. With so many FPS shooters around the only reason it stands out is the fact it's based on a Bond movie. Apart from that nothing special. Definatley not a buy.

Just downloaded and installed it. Very short demo and nothing really to write home about. With so many FPS shooters around the only reason it stands out is the fact it's based on a Bond movie. Apart from that nothing special. Definatley not a buy.

:thumbsdow

The old Bond games where good like on PS2 and XBOX.

Take it from someone who can spell and enjoyed Goldeneye, this game is worth buying! :clap:

5 min demo, far too short to judge a game. It seem'd a little 'arcady' to me with enemies popping up whilst you are chasing some random bloke thorugh a sewer(?).

Controls seemed OK and it looked quite nice. But definately nothing special, perhaps a rent, or if you love the film when it comes maybe it'll be more appealing.

I'd rather play Call of Duty again or HL2, save your cash and wait for FarCry2 IMO.

yeah i wasn't overly impressed either, but the demo is very short so really hard to say for sure.

not something that's got my interest

5 minute playtime for a close to 700MB download - not sure whether I'll bother to be honest...

Okay I did end up downloading this out of curiosity. I didn't think it would literally be a 5 min demo! :laugh:

Anyway, from what was there seemed okay enough but it is far too short to judge. I thought the visuals were decent enough - I had everything cranked to max and 4xAA. Textures could have been a bit better but apart from that seemed like decent eye candy to me.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom