1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

007 on PS2

Discussion in 'Playstation Forums' started by dts borg, Dec 10, 2001.

1. dts borg

dts borg

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +8
    Been playing this for a week. Anyone else ???

Not a bad game. Wish you could save as you go, because some missions are very long to replay.

MAKE IT SO..............;)

2. Taz

Taz

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    We have been playing 007 since the release (between star wars on the Game cube) A great game even better than Goldeneye on the N64.

Cant find any '007 secrets/tokens' anyone know where they are?

Taz.:cool:

3. VintageMark

VintageMark
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Im quite enjoying 007 as well... one of the better recent releases for PS2...

I was doing fine on the game until I bought "Return to Castle Wolfenstein" for my PC... and now I cant get off the PC.. :)

It also reminded me how far behind consoles are compared to the PC sometimes... (and before any says.. I have PS2, Gamecube and Xbox)...

As for 007 tokens... you have to complete a level with a high enough score to get a GOLD medal... once youve got a Gold medal repeat the level and this time the 007 tokens will be scattered around the level...

007 secrets are just actions... behaving "bond" like... on the 1st car level shooting out tires results in a "bond" move...

Mark.

4. johna

johna

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3
    I like this game - but I wish they could release a trigger typEe controler for these sort of shoot em' up's

Like the one on the N64