“Sevenhugs” remote controller

logiciel

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
It’s taken a few days to get used to it but I’m now using it most of the time.
First impressions are that it’s too small but the programming is basically good.
The widgets - or widets as they’re called on one page - are useless and individual buttons for controls are much better.
That it controls more than half a million devices may be true but each type of item has a single fixed list of commands.
Most of them are not applicable to actual devices, or are incoherent.
So, flexible, and easy to program.
Against, the ridiculous name!

Just thinking what to do next as it’s now EOL. Took me a while to get sorted but worked ok. Like the idea of the touch screen but next remote. I will want physical buttons as well. Choices seem very limited now ;(

Wait to see if the production Sofabaton X1 is any good?

If it ever gets despatched.:):D

Stop Press: Now stated despatch begins 16 January.

Last edited:
Oh ye of little faith; I have a feeling this is the real (kickstarter) dispatch date.

I trust your feelings.:)

Hmmm another.kick starter to kick me in the nuts with. Been stung twice now...

Hmmm another.kick starter to kick me in the nuts with. Been stung twice now...
You are safe the Kickstarter option closed months ago. It is wait for the retail release now.

Yea, but they don't last lots of promises big release, then absorbed and dumped by a big company or just gets dumped for the next Kickstarter project.

Yea, but they don't last lots of promises big release, then absorbed and dumped by a big company or just gets dumped for the next Kickstarter project.
@Mat-Moo I am sorry I suggested it.

Hahaha, sorry, I wasn’t intending to be a dick, or to offend. Twice bitten, just is really putting me off

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom