Bargain Expired £999 58DX902 - eBay - They're back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dodgexander

Solutions
Reaction score
-- As an eBay Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases --
I'm trying to resist the temptation to buy the 65"dx750b for the same price!!!

Think I'll need to sit the Mrs down when I get home to have a serious talk lol, my PS51D8000 is looking rather washed out and dated. The 58" is a steal at that price!!

Struth.

I thought about these a while back to tide me over till OLED comes down in price.

The 58" size would be about right for my wall.

Just concerning that i've never seen this TV in action and, given that it'll be mounted on a wall, 2-3ft above my eye level, the viewing angles (hopefully I could tilt it downwards) could be an issue.

Cheap TV but a grand is still a grand!

Struth.

I thought about these a while back to tide me over till OLED comes down in price.

Just concerning that i've never seen this TV in action and, given that it'll be mounted on a wall, 2-3ft above my eye level, the viewing angles (hopefully I could tilt it downwards) could be an issue.

Can you hurry up and buy it so I can't!!! Even went to check out with it in my basket!!

Is there just 1?

By the time i've made my mind up, it'll be long gone:facepalm:

Struth.

Just concerning that I've never seen this TV in action and, given that it'll be mounted on a wall, 2-3ft above my eye level, the viewing angles (hopefully I could tilt it downwards) could be an issue.

Vertical viewing angles on a VA panel are better than on IPS. Shouldn't be a problem. No IPS glow!

Just buy it guys ASAP.

You're not going to get better value than this deal for a year or maybe even two I think.

We don't even have any FALDs yet this year for them to have a price drop and a comparable size OLED will be not be near this price for 2 years at least.

Just buy it guys ASAP.

You're not going to get better value than this deal for a year or maybe even two I think.

We don't even have any FALDs yet this year for them to have a price drop and a comparable size OLED will be not be near this price for 2 years at least.
Bought [emoji31] just hope there's no issues with it being a refurb!!

Darn. That takes the decision away from me then:facepalm::D

Darn. That takes the decision away from me then:facepalm::D
There are some on Hughes outlet ebay store and richer sounds outlet ebay store...for £1049 I think

£1200 on the Richer Sounds one which is the only one of the 2 stores i'd consider using.

I'll wait and see what happens..

This is so annoying, us poor mugs in Northern Ireland can't avail of these deals, none of the mentioned eBay outlets deliver here :(

I still struggle with the idea of the pana refurb. Someone on here said it turned up in not great condition. Pana insist on you covering the return cost if it develops a fault in the warranty period too. How much would it cost to post a 50"+ screen???
BUT they are so cheap....

I still struggle with the idea of the pana refurb. Someone on here said it turned up in not great condition. Pana insist on you covering the return cost if it develops a fault in the warranty period too. How much would it cost to post a 50"+ screen???
BUT they are so cheap....
I wouldn't buy a refurbished anything, you are a mug if you do!

Most places only do a one year warranty anyway. It's only JL and RS that do more for free.

Most places only do a one year warranty anyway. It's only JL and RS that do more for free.
Um Currys, Crampton and Moore Hughes etc... have you even looked at buying places? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom