Bargain Expired £999 58DX902 - eBay - They're back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the strange banding issue doesn't come back there is no way I'm returning this matey. I love it.

I know exactly what you mean when you mentioned the "cleanliness" of the picture on this the other day. Compared to the DX its just so clean and smooth.

I swear the picure on this thing has got better over the last couple of days

If the strange banding issue doesn't come back there is no way I'm returning this matey. I love it.

I know exactly what you mean when you mentioned the "cleanliness" of the picture on this the other day. Compared to the DX its just so clean and smooth.

I swear the picure on this thing has got better over the last couple of days
That's good news mate.
Enjoy.

Just got mine and having a play with it.

First impressions -

Jesus! It's big.
The picture with both 4K and 1080p is very sharp. The upscaling is superb.
I'm fine with Android TV (I have a Nvidia Shield TV so I guess I'm used to it) and certainly for using it as a monitor (No TV cable in the room currently) it doesn't seem at all sluggish. That might change with actual TV channel use.

Bonus points -

The remote works my Shield TV, I have a Harmony Ultimate but no internet currently, so it's sitting in a box.
Extra Bonus - Unlike the Shield remote the Sony remote actually has a stop button. This is something that many Android players don't have and it drives me batty.

Wrong thread.... whoops

Last edited:
@Sloppy Bob glad you love the new TV.

Thanks to everyone that contributed to the thread. I am going to close it now, anything extra you want to add you can tag me in the respected TV forum/owners thread.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom