Bargain Expired £999 58DX902 - eBay - They're back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dodgexander

milan_pavo

I'm trying to resist the temptation to buy the 65"dx750b for the same price!!!

milan_pavo

Think I'll need to sit the Mrs down when I get home to have a serious talk lol, my PS51D8000 is looking rather washed out and dated. The 58" is a steal at that price!!

domtheone

Distinguished Member
Struth.

I thought about these a while back to tide me over till OLED comes down in price.

The 58" size would be about right for my wall.

Just concerning that i've never seen this TV in action and, given that it'll be mounted on a wall, 2-3ft above my eye level, the viewing angles (hopefully I could tilt it downwards) could be an issue.

Cheap TV but a grand is still a grand!

milan_pavo

Struth.

I thought about these a while back to tide me over till OLED comes down in price.

Just concerning that i've never seen this TV in action and, given that it'll be mounted on a wall, 2-3ft above my eye level, the viewing angles (hopefully I could tilt it downwards) could be an issue.

Can you hurry up and buy it so I can't!!! Even went to check out with it in my basket!!

domtheone

Distinguished Member
Is there just 1?

By the time i've made my mind up, it'll be long gone:facepalm:

Dodgexander

Struth.

Just concerning that I've never seen this TV in action and, given that it'll be mounted on a wall, 2-3ft above my eye level, the viewing angles (hopefully I could tilt it downwards) could be an issue.

Vertical viewing angles on a VA panel are better than on IPS. Shouldn't be a problem. No IPS glow!

kenshingintoki

Distinguished Member
Just buy it guys ASAP.

You're not going to get better value than this deal for a year or maybe even two I think.

We don't even have any FALDs yet this year for them to have a price drop and a comparable size OLED will be not be near this price for 2 years at least.

milan_pavo

Just buy it guys ASAP.

You're not going to get better value than this deal for a year or maybe even two I think.

We don't even have any FALDs yet this year for them to have a price drop and a comparable size OLED will be not be near this price for 2 years at least.
Bought [emoji31] just hope there's no issues with it being a refurb!!

domtheone

Distinguished Member
Darn. That takes the decision away from me then:facepalm::D

domtheone

Distinguished Member
£1200 on the Richer Sounds one which is the only one of the 2 stores i'd consider using.

I'll wait and see what happens..

airbedman

This is so annoying, us poor mugs in Northern Ireland can't avail of these deals, none of the mentioned eBay outlets deliver here :(

KyleS1

Distinguished Member
I still struggle with the idea of the pana refurb. Someone on here said it turned up in not great condition. Pana insist on you covering the return cost if it develops a fault in the warranty period too. How much would it cost to post a 50"+ screen???
BUT they are so cheap....

D

Deleted member 507786

I still struggle with the idea of the pana refurb. Someone on here said it turned up in not great condition. Pana insist on you covering the return cost if it develops a fault in the warranty period too. How much would it cost to post a 50"+ screen???
BUT they are so cheap....
I wouldn't buy a refurbished anything, you are a mug if you do!

KyleS1

Distinguished Member
Most places only do a one year warranty anyway. It's only JL and RS that do more for free.

D

Deleted member 507786

Most places only do a one year warranty anyway. It's only JL and RS that do more for free.
Um Currys, Crampton and Moore Hughes etc... have you even looked at buying places? :)

KyleS1

Distinguished Member
Um Currys, Crampton and Moore Hughes etc... have you even looked at buying places? :)
That you pay extra for! It is "free" from RS and JL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Are the TCL MiniLED TVs better than OLED? TCL Interview with Marek Maciejewski | AVForums Podcast
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Latest News

iFi Audio launches NEO Stream music streamer with DAC
  • By Ian Collen
  • Published
Musical Fidelity launches M6x 250.7 multi-channel power amplifier
  • By Ian Collen
  • Published
Is Google set to rival Dolby Vision and Atmos?
  • By Ian Collen
  • Published
'Tizen TV by Samsung' brands coming to UK?
  • By Ian Collen
  • Published
Denon announces five new 8K AV receivers
  • By Ian Collen
  • Published
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom