£850 Projector Please Help

N

nutpuk

Hi All,

Please can you help?

I'm after buying a new projector for playing normall DVD'S, Xbox 360 and PS3.

I don't really know much about projectors but you guys helped me out withmy TV so If you could help me out that would be great.

I only have £850 to spend and want to get the best projector for my money. I need one with enough inputs for the PS3, Xbox 360 and DVDetc and would like it HD.

I have been looking at

Themescene HD70 DLP

Infocus IN72 DLP

LG AN110

I've been looking from buying from audio vision as you can get a free screen.

The room that it will go can get pretty light, but if you could help me choose and why it is the best as I don't understand which I need in Contrast and lumens>

Thanks

for £850-900 you should be able to get a second hand IN76 with low bulb use

check around this site and ebay.

Audio T and Sevenoaks are normally open to offers too

Thanks for the reply, I will look into it, is it that much beter?

But I really wanted to buy new and one of the three below? Which should it be?

Hi,
the Optoma HD70 (Themescene) is an excellent pj and you can get one for under £700.

Hope this helps.

I can second that - I recently picked up a HD70 from ProjectorPoint in Richmond for £672, and I love it. Xbox 360 images in particular look great and it's a very quiet machine - I hardly notice the fan noise.

I'm sure there are better HD projectors out there, but for the price I think it's a steal.

Skyav :thumbsup:

Have you viewed a DLP? Make certain you're not a rainbow sufferer before buying one.

If you are, or even if you aren't, then modern LCDs give great pictures, and Ivojo are doing the Sanyo Z5 for under £700 at the moment. :thumbsup:

I can second that - I recently picked up a HD70 from ProjectorPoint in Richmond for £672, and I love it. Xbox 360 images in particular look great and it's a very quiet machine - I hardly notice the fan noise.

I'm sure there are better HD projectors out there, but for the price I think it's a steal.

Skyav :thumbsup:

I'll third it!! HD70 is great :thumbsup:

I use for PS3, 360, Sky HD & normal TV/DVD and it is great on all inputs.

go for the z5!

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom