• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

£600-700 to spend?

southdownswolf

At that price for a plasma, you only really have the Panasonic PX80 range to choose from. either 37" or 42" depending on viewing distance and preferance.

Hi-Def

Well I've just picked up a Panasonic 42PX80 Plasma for £675 from empire direct using a 10% off voucher and got the free 5 year warranty but i know you can pick it up at loads of places for just under £700 with the 5 years thrown in, only if its a store though so no internet only retailers.

I like it and its getting good reviews in these forums

muzstar

Standard Member
What kind of screen size do you want and what will be your vieing distance be. Any other equipment? gaming, blueray, normal dvd etc..?

i have a 360 which i would like to play at max resolution and i computer that will do hi def. not to sure about the viewing distance as i will be moving in 2 weeks and that when i will be getting the tv

JUICE690

I've had my PX80 for a couple of months now, fantastic screen £650, just check some of the reviews for proof of that. :smashin:

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom