1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

£500 Surround package

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Speakers' started by baxy, Dec 19, 2003.

1. baxy

baxy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I have recently purchased a pioneer vsx-d812 and 565a and am looking for speakers to go with them. I am not sure what to go for though, I have been looking at mission cinema m70 mid/sat package but am unsure whether i would be better opting for full size speakers such as m73i and 71 rears and matching centre(m7c2?). Does anyone have any experience of either system or any other reccomendations for up to £500? The main use willbe for dvd but also music (75/25). I have the space for full size speakers and feel this would give me better performance as although never properly listening to sat speakers always felt they would be lacking musically?!?

2. common

common

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +8
    I'm using the 812 with JMlab Sib&Cub package - i'm very impressed with them, they have recently been reduced to £599 and if possible add another £99 for the great looking stands for the fronts. I went from a £10K meridian hifi and was still impressed. I got mine from creative audio - very good service and they include a cable pack.