£500 or less for a plasma?

robbo1331

Standard Member
Reaction score
Hi i'm finally deciding to upgrade my crt but funds r tight does anyone know of a good plasma tv for £500 or less.

thanks for any help

Hi i'm finally deciding to upgrade my crt but funds r tight does anyone know of a good plasma tv for £500 or less.

thanks for any help

You're not going to find a decent plasma for £500 or less. Use pricerunner.co.uk to get the current market prices for the good brands. Remember that you can't actually get a plasma under 37" in size, and most are bigger. If you want a small flatscreen it will have to be LCD.

For that money, second hand is a good option. If you can find (ebay) a Panny 4/5/6 or 7th gen, then you'll be well happy:clap:

-- As an eBay Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases --
I'm waiting for the Panny 50" plasma, but due to my CRT going bang I had to find a Temp T.V.
Following a number of good reviews, I went for a Hannspree 37" LCD from Intekx for under £500 delivered with 2 yrs warranty. Teleland is now offering the same T.V with 5yr warranty for £450.
Worth considering in my opinion as I'm really happy with it.

Keith.

Mine has had no problems in the 18 months I have had it :smashin:

That's good. Suspect the clock's ticking though, given how many 6600s have gone wrong for members on here ;)

And my TV's bound to blow up before yours now I've said that :D

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom