£5 off @ Priceminister.co.uk

Bought 'Chocolate' for under a fiver. Nice price. Just hope they're legit.

Chocolate is a DVD not blu ray. I and this other user got it as well but turned out to be a DVD.

Ah balls, just read the other thread. Any way of cancelling? Can't find a cancel button.

Priceminister are a really good company IME as I've shopped at their .com site for over 5 years. Their sites are a bit garish but apart from that no problem.

Gents, from what I recall when we looked at selling on priceminister - this is just another version of amazon and as a result you are buying from other traders rather than priceminister themselves,

A £5 credit for nothing isnt too bad though!!:clap:

Amazon Marletplace is a version of Priiceminister -not the other way about. I bought some of my first DVDs from Priceminister which must of been back in 1997.

Only had one claim and they handled it very well and I even got my return costs refunded. DUnno how well they run their UK end but I can't imagine them being too different.

Bought 'Chocolate' for under a fiver. Nice price. Just hope they're legit.

You may be alright mate, as the one i purchased that turned out to be a dvd was £5.94.
94p with the voucher so you never know, you may get the blu :cool:
Also it was free to return it :smashin:

Last edited:
Thanks to the OP for the heads up :)

Ordered Torchwood : Children of Earth on blu for £9.99. Been waiting for this to drop in price since it came out, so definitely worth a punt at that price. Says 10-15 days order delay (from BangMedia UK), but I don't mind waiting if I get it for that price :)

Ian.

You may be alright mate, as the one i purchased that turned out to be a dvd was £5.94.
94p with the voucher so you never know, you may get the blu :cool:
Also it was free to return it :smashin:
I've requested it to be cancelled. I don't fancy taking the risk.

£5 off the Blu Ray of "Coraline " I received an e mail this morning: I've removed reference numbers but in the interests of illustration here it is...

" Hello .....

Your order number ........ has been confirmed in full.

Order date 09 October 2009
Number of items 1

Seller baseuk
Title Coraline
Type of item Region B Blu-Ray
Condition of item New
Price of item 17.47 Pounds
Seller's comment Brand New, Genuine, Sealed and Fully Guaranteed. All Items shipped same or next day unless otherwise indicated

If you wish to ask the seller a question or point out a problem with your item, please click on the following link:

Order number .......
Order date 09 October 2009 - 16h50
Number of items 1
Amount of items 17.47 Pounds
P&P 0.00 Pounds
Voucher 5.00 Pounds
Total 12.47 Pounds

Bank card 12.47 Pounds
Debited on 10 October 2009 - 12h50 "

It does look to be an efficent system but we shall see.

You can buy Shawshank Redemption for £2 or £3 pounds after applying the discount voucher.:smashin:

I just ordered Pursuit of Happyness for £5.11. :cool:I hope the site is legitimate and not another CDWOW.:rolleyes:

You can buy Shawshank Redemption for £2 or £3 pounds after applying the discount voucher.:smashin:

I just ordered Pursuit of Happyness for £5.11. :cool:I hope the site is legitimate and not another CDWOW.:rolleyes:

I ordered a blu ray and it was delivered within 4 days.:thumbsup:

Doubt i'll use them again though as some of the prices are shocking.

Order cancelled, went again, this time for Pathology for £3.50. Not too sure on how the disk is, but for the price I'm not going to fuss.

Got an email off the Seller saying item had shipped -and then an email off Priceminister confirming. That's a good thing and I think something Amazon have been trialing on their site. Let's the buyer know things are moving along.

Ordered the transporter 2 with the voucher, then it was cancelled by BaseUK and this morning when I checked my email I had one from BaseUK stating that it had been sent.

Ordered Pursuit of Happyness for 5.11 and its been prompty cancelled. Looks like another CDWOW DUD site to me.:thumbsdow

Got the following emails: No idea which one to trust. :suicide:

After checking with the seller(s), we regret to inform you that none of the items for order number xxxxx are available:

We thought you would like to know that the following items have been successfully processed and will shortly be dispatched to you by First Class post from our warehouse.

SBR41980 Pursuit Of Happyness, The (Blu-Ray)

This item was originally ordered on PriceMinister via Priceminister.co.uk.

In fact the coupons was accepted however the seller refused the order. Your coupons is still valid for another purchase.

We understand that it is frustrating when a seller does not confirm your order.

PriceMinister allows the seller 3 days to confirm a sale. The buyer?s credit card is only debited once the seller accepts the sale.

Shawshank cancelled today. Says 2 in stock on website though... :thumbsdow
Not sure whether to try something else of not.... Seems a bit lucky dip.

Ordered "The Condemned" for £4.05

Thanks OP :smashin:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom