£5 off £15 spend

PaulBoy said:
4 disc Titanic SE (for the missus of course!) £14.99 - Thanks OP :smashin:

I'm tempted by this but wary of getting box sets from anywhere other than Amazon and CDWOW. Play's packaging is pants for box sets, as is Sendit.

Can anyone comment if Sainsburys is a "jiffy bag will do" supplier for box sets or do they actually put a smidgeon of effort into their packaging?...PJ

My box sets, which I mainly collect, all arrived in the dreaded jiffy back - one bag having a 50mm tear - no damage to the insides tho' - gotta go and chase some more orders - think i'll start @ Mr Sainsbury's (yet again)

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah...Yeahhhhh
Still Lurrrvin it.

madcyril said:
Received a couple of box sets from Play recently,they were boxed so in perfect condition.

Interesting, perhaps they've finally realised... :smashin:

My box sets from Sainsburys were in jiffies. But perfect condition, and arrived within 16hrs of order. I think its cos they are over £18 and therefore sent from UK, not Jersey. Should have shorter travelling distance.

The deal was advertised on another forum on 24th August so way before i posted it , and then Walrus.
I would imagine that he also found it via another forum.

Site can not be found? Not even from the main Sainsbury site.

Maybe they have gone BUST!!! :eek:

still working!! just ordered Simpsons Season 6 in Homer Head tin - £20.99! bargain!!

try Hot UK deals - think that's where I logged it from

chill out smashed, we are all here to report bargains - not score points off each other.

Wicked, Partyweb, wicked....U is da man... 30 -15 -U cannot be serious .. new balls please.

da walrus.. i AM chilled.
Was just making the point that you may have picked it up from my thread.. and then re-posted.. or picked it off a different forum entirely.

Lets be fair.. if you werent worried about getting credit for the post.. you wouldnt be complaining about what I said ;)

As long as everybody wins :thumbsup:

stinky said:
still working!! just ordered Simpsons Season 6 in Homer Head tin - £20.99! bargain!!

You know the "tin" is plastic don't you?

I have seen reports saying it is about as heavy duty a plastic as they use in trays of selection boxes.

Just making you aware.

actually no i didnt !! Still a bit late now as its been despatched!! i am sure it'll be ok?! :rolleyes:

In case anyone is thinking about buying the poor value R2 release of Lost, it works out at £17.99 for Part I.... (making it almost reasonable value!!)

brilliant, I wonder how long before they catch on. Shipped from DVDplus too and they are generally good :) Cheers.

sonofmoth said:
brilliant, I wonder how long before they catch on. Shipped from DVDplus too and they are generally good :) Cheers.
looks like they might of now! just logged onto the site to buy some more stuff and the DVD page is 'unavailable'.hmmmmmmmm. :thumbsdow

still, got sex and the city season5, coupling season 4 for the missus and black books 2 and 3 for myself all for about £26!!! :clap:

edited! Typical, as soon as I post this I try again and get in! doh!

anyone know if I'll get hit for export duty if I get the simpsons? didn't someone mention earlier that they deliver the ones over £18 from the UK?

Just ordered:-

Kalifornia/Misery/Shallow Grave
Harvey
Genevieve

for £16.97 £5 off still active

A soap impression of his wife, which he hated, and donated to the National Trust
I need a ....'cause I'm going down

godzilla and das boot, superbit, £15 :smashin:

Tom & Jerry Vols 1 & 2 - timeless classics £14.98

Just reading the titles of the cartoons (Hiccup Pup) brought back a smile (senility is defintiely approaching :D )

jmcardle said:
Tom & Jerry Vols 1 & 2 - timeless classics £14.98

Just reading the titles of the cartoons (Hiccup Pup) brought back a smile (senility is defintiely approaching :D )

Tesco Jersey are doing these individually, for £6.97 inc delivery. ;)

Ordered Bourne Supermacy and Batman Begins (not seen so hope it's worth it!) for £14.98 :)

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom