• When viewing threads in any classified forum, threads from child forums are also displayed so that you have greater visibility of all the relevant adverts
    You can change this via your preferences page: https://www.avforums.com/account/forum-aggregation.

For Sale £399.99 Argos Gift Voucher

JimmyGroves

Novice Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
Location (town/city, country)
London
Argos gift voucher which can either be used in-store or online.

Selling for £380

Feel free to ask me any questions

Attachments

Montefor

Rating - 100%
310   0   0
Reaction score
London
Where are you in London for collection

fozzeh

Rating - 100%
123   0   0
Reaction score
Can this be used to make a purchase on my behalf, you retain the balance, I collect an item and I then pay you?

fozzeh

Rating - 100%
123   0   0
Reaction score
To note; I need £130 and would pay £115.

JimmyGroves

Novice Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
London
Would you be prepared send codes first? I can do either BT or Paypal Gift. But I need to be certain before send the money over.
That’s not a problem would prefer BT, I’m at work now but can send the code over later this evening

saayinla

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Reaction score
hi again, am afraid I have to withdraw my offer, the Item I am looking to purchase from Argos is not available for delivery to my postcode, which I find ridiculous because its a London Postcode. why wouldnt it be available for delivery.

JimmyGroves

Novice Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
London
hi again, am afraid I have to withdraw my offer, the Item I am looking to purchase from Argos is not available for delivery to my postcode, which I find ridiculous because its a London Postcode. why wouldnt it be available for delivery.
ok no worries

Floyd AVF

Rating - 100%
1082   0   0
Reaction score
Pontefract
When making offers and entering in to an agreed deal, which this is, you need to ensure that all avenues regarding your reason for buying have been sorted before agreeing said deal.
Withdrawing from agreed deals for no good reason will usually result in a warning being issued

fozzeh

Rating - 100%
123   0   0
Reaction score
My offer is no longer valid either as I've purchased my item.

saayinla

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Reaction score
Hi Admin,

This is the first time I have had to check if an item can be delivered to a Postcode in the City, I assume the whole point of paying for delivery is such that I can be delivered. I ll call Argos customer service to see if there is anything that can be done about it.

saayinla

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Reaction score
When making offers and entering in to an agreed deal, which this is, you need to ensure that all avenues regarding your reason for buying have been sorted before agreeing said deal.
Withdrawing from agreed deals for no good reason will usually result in a warning being issued
Hi Admin,

This is the first time I have had to check if an item can be delivered to a Postcode in the City, I assume the whole point of paying for delivery is such that I can be delivered. I ll call Argos customer service to see if there is anything that can be done about it.

Top Bottom