£3500 budget - Best LCD (or Plasma?)

C

camerons

Hi all -

I am considering the new Sony Bravia X 52 inch but it's a lot of cash and i just wanted to make sure I'm not missing something before I go for it. Best price is around £3350 as far as I can find. Will be using Sky HD / PS3 (when it arrives) / BluRay hopefully and may also feed home videos & photos through from laptop. Are there other good applications I haven't thought of??Views / recommendations welcome.
Cheers,
Scott.

Khearts

Novice Member
Ive got the same exact question and am interested in the 52" bravia too.
But worried about all these problems like motion blurr and cloudy stuff and so on.
Would be using for sky sd/hd and gaming/ blu ray and dvd.

Sorry for not anwsering.

chrise

Novice Member
Ive got the same exact question and am interested in the 52" bravia too.
But worried about all these problems like motion blurr and cloudy stuff and so on.
Would be using for sky sd/hd and gaming/ blu ray and dvd.

Sorry for not anwsering.
I would suggest you go and look at some demonstrations your budet should buy you nearly the best screens made. Try also looking at Fujitsu and Panasonic Plasma panels from Home Cinema dealers. The Sony screens are good and the problems probably have been over played here but if you get a lemon the best thing is to have used a quality dealer who should sort it out for you. I had no problm in getting a Sony w series changed.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Panasonic HX800 TV + Sony HT-G700 Soundbar reviews, movie and TV show news and reviews
Top Bottom