£30 Worth HMV Vouchers - What To Get?

AndrewP84

Hi All,

I am due to finish GTA soon and after long awaited wait, I am looking to move onto something else, I got some HMV Vouchers from work and I am just wondering if I get a game with the vouchers, what to get? I was maybe looking at COD4, or maybe Virtual Tennis, or ever perhaps pick up a few cheaper games for my money? Such as Fallout, F1 maybe etc?

What do you guys think? - Any opinions would be appreciated.

Cheers :)

Andrew

COOPERMAN

You don't say what other games you have.
My vote is for Burnout Paradise Ultimate box with all the DLC thats available and big surf island out on the 11th June,
there are plenty of people still playing and its an easy platinum trophy if your into that :smashin:

AndrewP84

You don't say what other games you have.
My vote is for Burnout Paradise Ultimate box with all the DLC thats available and big surf island out on the 11th June,
there are plenty of people still playing and its an easy platinum trophy if your into that :smashin:

At the moment I have FIFA 09, PES 09, GTA, The Godfather (1st One), COD3, Motorstorm, Resistance, Singstar Queen, Fight Night Round 3, Gran Turismo.

Jay

Banned
Get call of duty 4 if you're into online play.

It really is addicitive, and still has a massive online community.

_Sion

Take a look at their 2 for £30 offers, I got dead space and singstar with mics for £30, they're always adding new games to the offer.

The latest video from AVForums

65-inch LG C1 Review coming soon to AVForums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom