• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

£2000 budget for a 52" lcd.... help!

chris1230_0

Standard Member
Hi, can anyone offer any advice on the best 52" lcd i can get for up to 2k... at the moment im considering samsung 656, the 856 .. or a sony w4000. I know kuro's are supposed to be great, but im kinda decided on lcd now.

Im at the point were im sick to death of reading good and bad things about them all and just wanna take the plunge. I watch mainly sd tv (hd to follow) ps3 games, and blu ray.. ideally would like 24p, 100hz,

any help would be great :confused:

boxrick

If you have that budget... seriously don't bother with an LCD you will only be dissapointed...

Get a PDPLX5090.... superb screen walks all over the sonys / samsungs and panasonics for everything... including gaming/ SDTV / HDTV / motion and black levels....

available for around £1600 and is 50"

-Ad-

I echo the comments of the 2 guys above :thumbsup:

The latest video from AVForums

Hisense U7H TV and T+A Solitaire T headphone reviews, AV/HiFi news plus, what is screen uniformity?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom