£200 Ps3

daveaka

If it sounds too good to be true...yada yada yada, I wouldn't touch that with a bargepole mate

Load of crap mate, this comes up:

Question: How can you possibly give this product away for half price or for free?

Your product will be paid for by our sponsors. Each sponsor has an offer that they would like you to sign up for, such as a credit card, a DVD rental service, a beauty product or a coffee club.

Or, in other words: Let the advertisers pay for it.™

:thumbsdow

snagglemousse

Standard Member
I got my PS3 from a similar scheme where money comes from advertising, only difference was the whole thing was free!

There are some reputable schemes and some not so. If you want some advice pm me or search the net, there are a few sites dedicated to discussion of schemes like this.

Solar

I got my PS3 from a similar scheme where money comes from advertising, only difference was the whole thing was free!

There are some reputable schemes and some not so. If you want some advice pm me or search the net, there are a few sites dedicated to discussion of schemes like this.
care to share that site with us ?

Miyazaki

Distinguished Member
It won't be long until Sony have to reduce the price to £200 in this country anyway.

If they don't start shifting ps3s by xmas Sony will have to.

THE GFP

Banned
IVE ORDERD SOME STRIPEY PAINT, SKY HOOKS AND A GLASS HAMMER

SUPERB SITE AND NOT AT ALL FOR THE BRAINLESS GIMPS WHO THINK THEY CAN GET SOMETHING FOR HALF THE PRICE THAT EVEN PLAY.COM, AMAZON & ARGOS DONT GET IT FOR

damn caps again but cant be botherd to retype it all

Chaos Star

SCAM!

Basically these sites get you to sign up to loads of rubbish there affiliated with and then give you nothing but huge quantity of spam to deal with!

The latest video from AVForums

LG CX Best Picture Settings
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom