£20 a month off sky bill

Discussion in 'Sky Digital TV Forum' started by aholgate, Dec 30, 2011.

1. aholgate

aholgate

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +13
    All,

I have found a nice trick to getting upto £20 off your sky bill each month. It takes
    5mins a day but works!

Sky Bet have a new loyalty scheme. You simply have to place a £10 bet 20days of the month.

5days = £5 off
    10days = £10 off
    15days = £15 off
    20days = £20 off

Now you might think that placing £200 a month in the hope of £20 of your sky bill is insane but here's the trick....bet on the dead Certs.

Now I don't mean Man U or Chelsea.... Place the bet in play where a game is 80mins played and 3-0. The odds are usually 1/1000 or worse...you won't win any money but you get your stake back and a token for the day....

Be careful though! Why this is not in beach of any terms and conditions item 12 in the T&C states sky can remove anyone from this offer.
    This happened to a work colleague they honoured his tokens to date but then removed him.

He went wrong as he only deposited £10 and his balance never changed. To get round this you need to make a few deposits and withdrawals and sometimes place higher bets.

For example when the score is 4-0 or higher place a £50 bet. And when it's 2-0 only place £10.

One final point, skybet doesn't display the time played so I use williamhill as they have the biggest in play market. This will show you when the game is at 80minutes.

To date I have saved a total of £35, so even if they shut my account down I am up.

2. kevkbuk

kevkbuk

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,166
    :clap::laugh::laugh::laugh::clap:

So you lose just over 1.5 hours of your life per month and the benefits your £200 a month could give in investments or paying off loans/mortgage etc.

Not worth it... lets not consider it could turn some into master gamblers and lose them everything they have. :D

Last edited: Dec 30, 2011
  3. aholgate

aholgate

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +13
    It's not for everyone, but with the skybet app its very little hassle, plus you don't have to deposit £200 at all. You can either use £10 and hope they dont track your account or set aside £30-£50 to place larger bets and make deposits and withdrawals. The most you should lose is a £10 and if that did happen just stop there.

I am already up on it and it's a natrual thing where I remember to place the bet now.

And over 12months it's £240...it all adds up.

4. Stevenage Neil

Stevenage Neil

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +897
    :smashin:

5. John

John

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3,079
    No such thing as a dead cert. I have tried it. Had 37 consecutive wins once and then lost it on Federer losing

Last edited: Dec 30, 2011
  6. aholgate

aholgate

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +13
    4-0 with 10mins to play is.... On sky you can place bets up to the final whistle so you could leave it until 85mins but you risk betting being suspended.

7. John

John

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3,079
    I seriously doubt that betting on the win @ 4-0 with 10 to go is available

8. aholgate

aholgate

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +13
    As already stated I have been doing this for a few months along with colleagues from work, between us we have over 200tokens and none have us have lost on this system, that is why I am sharing the information.

What have people really got to lose trying it? When you sign up they give you a free £10 bet without a deposit (use this on a game with good odds as you don't get stake back).

I can't force people to try this, I am just passing on this great offer on to other people. Theres no harm looking into it and I guarantee in 5days people will be replying when they receive there 1st 5ver off.

9. Tight Git

Tight Git

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +597
    Of course there's such a thing as a dead cert:

The Bookie always wins in the end! :lesson: