£20.01 whats my chances!!

D

Donnie

Help please! New at the game! Looking to buy Thumbs the complete collection from dvdpacific priced as £20.01. Heard lots of talk about customs etc will i get stung for this, also its 6 discs does this mean alot of extra postage on top. Grateful for any feedback. Thanks

http://www.dvdpacific.com/item.asp?ID=42348

buns

Banned
it's almost law of nature that the chance of getting caught increases the nearer you get to the limit! I'lll cross for you though

ad

Iain Shields

With regards to shipping policy, dvdpacific regard multiple disc sets as multiple items, so yos, you will get charged extra... Click on the "Shipping Info" link at the bottom of the page you refered us to in your post for details.

Regards,
Iain.

mitch

Distinguished Member
just had shield season 2 and alias season 1 in one box from dvd pacific with no customs charge.box was marked $20.

gilesm

Standard Member
Mitch

Had Yes Minister and Yes Prime Minister Box Sets sent last week from DVD Pacific - 7 DVDs in all. They were sent in one package price £51.50. No custom charges at all. Although I did notice the customs label was a bit smudged. Maybe I just got lucky.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: LG C1 OLED + JBL Synthesis SDR-35 First Thoughts, plus TV Show & Disc Reviews & more
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom