£2 off The Descent at amazon

dave1de

Prominent Member
Reaction score
The descent £12.99

Enter code: descentdeal2

to get this for £10.99, free delivery if you want something else for a fiver :thumbsup:

Now what should I add to get free delivery.....somehow im tempted to get house of wax...

— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
Already £10.99 at Filmnight, and you can get extra off of that with one of their discount codes (got mine for £9.86).

stretcher said:
Just spotted this at £7.15 on pre-order from dvdpopcorn - out on 6th March - two disc version as well:thumbsup:

:smashin: Linky.

As the RRP is listed at £9.99 my thoughts are that this title will end up quite quick in the 'sub £5' sale sections so I think I'll hold out for a bit. (I've got The Cave on order anyway so no hurries to go and spoil myself with this similar (but superior - so everyone tells me) film.)

It's far Superior mate. The Cave is a watchable horror/action flick that you'll probably instantly forget once it's finished.

The Descent is one of the best Horror films to be made in recent times, and is actually 'scary'. If you're claustrophobic like me, it's really ****ing disturbing!

CarlitoBrigante said:
...The Descent is one of the best Horror films to be made in recent times, and is actually 'scary'. If you're claustrophobic like me, it's really ****ing disturbing!

:confused: So any idea why the sudden re-release? Any difference between the two 2-disc versions (apart from the new one being cheaper)?

partyweb said:
:confused: So any idea why the sudden re-release? Any difference between the two 2-disc versions (apart from the new one being cheaper)?

20th century fox seem to be re-releasing alot of their 2 disc special editions with a different cover design and matching layout at a lower price, wouldn't surprise me if they have numbered the spines like region 1.

titanic
AVP
Day after tomorrow
the descent
planet of the apes

and lots more!!! all out on the 06/03/06!!

The Descent was distributed by pathe the first time it was released.

gatty-jr-jr said:
20th century fox seem to be re-releasing alot of their 2 disc special editions with a different cover design and matching layout at a lower price, wouldn't surprise me if they have numbered the spines like region 1.

titanic
AVP
Day after tomorrow
the descent
planet of the apes

and lots more!!! all out on the 06/03/06!!

The Descent was distributed by pathe the first time it was released.

Cheers, so looks like we'll definately see this coming to a bargain bin soon. Also looks like there's no difference on the disc, just different jacket design. :smashin:

Interesting to note that the 1st three in your list also have a slipcover on initial release and this looks like it has been dropped for the re-releases. Another way of keeping the price down I guess.

partyweb said:
Cheers, so looks like we'll definately see this coming to a bargain bin soon. Also looks like there's no difference on the disc, just different jacket design. :smashin:

I just saw it's still got the DTS track on there, which is a real treat. It's one of the best I've come across, ever !

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom