£1k ish 55”?

Giblets

Thanks in advance, looking at finally replacing my trust 50” Panasonic p50VT plasma, actually quite enjoy the tv, but hoping to get some improvements in PQ and the possibility to watch improved 4k HDR content. I’ve about £1k to spend
Looking at around 55” , as the newer TVs have a far thinner bezel. Viewing distance is about 4m in a typical tv in a corner of a rectangular room type setup.
Current system is in my signature, but Sony blu ray, a vorke 4k android box (which we use to stream or watch stored films) , also a switch which the kids play a fair bit (they have another tv where they watch you tube crap (people playing Minecraft!) .
In terms of viewing habits enjoy streaming services (Amazon and BBC mainly), blue rays irregularly, . It’s connected via a Yamaha RX v1073 which was understand is somewhat limited to its 4k pass through. I have a satellite link too (but lost half the Channels when they changed the signal) .
Many thanks

Dodgexander

If you're looking for an experience most similar to your Pioneer I'd probably look at Panasonic or Sony OLEDs.

tvdavid

C1 55 inch might be in your budget. or pretty close

The latest video from AVForums

Samsung QN800B 8K TV Review
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom