£15 compo voucher from argos who has recieved???

U

uppo

Please everybody who has had to wait for their wii from argos how many of you have got your promised voucher??Same question goes to those who cancelled order as well?Thanks

candi

They finally gave in and gave us some on our 3rd phone call of asking. Gave us £10....

Better than nothing though!

U

uppo

They promised me £15 but that was last wed stillnot recieved it or wii yet allthough got automated phone call tonight saying wii coming thursday.

Wattsy 75

been promised £20 (last friday)

wii should arrive tomorrow! fingers crossed

celld

Standard Member
No £15 vouchers yet, but have had my delivery charge refunded on my credit card, so at least that's something! Still got my fingers crossed for tomorrow...

dazza74

Novice Member
I asked about this today, and was told I would have to put it in writing if I wanted to try to claim some gift vouchers in compensation

Wattsy 75

:thumbsup: Received £20 vouchers from Argos , came in the post yesterday

Now Ive just got to wait for them to let you buy games instore and thats half a new game sorted!!!!!

m_brackley

Novice Member
Slighty off topic - but I got an inital £20 voucher from Woolworths for cancelling my Wii order the other week - then they sent me another £20 this week! So £40 for nothing isn't bad!
Ended up walking into virgin and getting my Wii on release day anyway!