£10 a month but who do i stay with

Discussion in 'Mobile Phones Forum' started by M4NN, Feb 1, 2009.

1. M4NN

M4NN

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +26
    :hiya:

im currently with virgin mobile on a 300 mins + 300 text tariff which i pay £10 a month for which im pretty happy with (not a virgin media client either).

i noticed 02 are doing something similar but where you get like 150 mins + 300 texts for £10 as well.

now the thing is, im on 02 broadband where im paying £12.50 a month for their 8meg service. i was advised by 02 that if i had an 02 sim in use, i would receive a discount on my broadband so i would be paying like £7.50 a month.
    this sounds good, but i would like to know what you would suggest please :confused:
    virgin are fine, but would i get delivery reports on 02, & or am i best just sticking on virgin as 150 mins seems not all that compared to 300 mins!.

thank you.........................:)

Last edited: Feb 1, 2009
  2. M4NN

M4NN

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +26
  3. richcandy

richcandy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +25
    Hi

There is no simple answer to this one. In my view Virgin Mobile offer really good customer service. However as you are looking at the £10 per month contracts then I guess you do not use your mobile that much. If thats the case then you should go for what's going to cost you the least per month so O2 sim & broadband might be worth going for.

If you do work for VS then you will travel a lot. If thats the case then Vodafone offer the best roaming rates with Vodafone Passport. However I guess thats only any use to you in SYD & NRT.

Rich