£1 off movietyme

Beat me to it. Using this code makes AI £12.99.

Nice, thanks :)

No charge for PayPal either (I'm sure they used to have a small charge).

Cool.

Also gone for Tangled :)

Very tempted to go for Tangled also. Cheers for sharing!

Seems to be 2 2d versions of Tangled on the site, anyone know the difference and the likely hood they are multi region?

There is one that will only be despatched on day of release and another that might be sooner and that one will cost you £5 more.

Thanks, went for Alice in Wonderland 60th Anniversary (£2 cheaper than my UK preorder, and with a nicer slip)

edit; tried to use the code again on The Expendables, you can only use it once :(

Last edited:
Thanks, went for Alice in Wonderland 60th Anniversary (£2 cheaper than my UK preorder, and with a nicer slip)

edit; tried to use the code again on The Expendables, you can only use it once :(

Thanks, I didn't realise that Alice was available for this price, much better than the UK version :smashin:

Plus Disney UK have said our version will have no slip, which I find strange.

Just placed an order using PayPal for Tangled,but cant see the order in my account.
Anyone have the same problem when using PayPal.

Have you had the usual PayPal email? Checked at PayPal.co.uk for the transaction?

My PayPal order appeared immediately and I got the PP email.

If you didn't go through the final PP process (ie no email saying so) you'll have to email MoveTyme with your order number (if you don't have that then you have no order). Your order number appears at the end and/or MT email you with it.

Have you had the usual PayPal email? Checked at PayPal.co.uk for the transaction?

My PayPal order appeared immediately and I got the PP email.

If you didn't go through the final PP process (ie no email saying so) you'll have to email MoveTyme with your order number (if you don't have that then you have no order). Your order number appears at the end and/or MT email you with it.

Got this e-mail from PayPal...

[COLOR=#333333 ! important]Hello CLARE FRENCH,[/COLOR]

You sent a payment of 15.99 GBP to MovieTyme ([email protected])

It may take a few moments for this transaction to appear in your account.

Merchant
MovieTyme
[email protected]
Instructions to merchant
You haven't entered any instructions.Shipping address - confirmed
CLARE FRENCH
United Kingdom
Postage details
The seller hasn't provided any postage details yet.
DescriptionUnit priceQtyAmountMovieTyme
15.99 GBP115.99 GBPSubtotal15.99 GBP[COLOR=#333333 !
important]Total[/COLOR]£15.99 GBP[COLOR=#333333 !
important]Payment[/COLOR]
£15.99 GBPPayment sent to [email protected]

Clare, did you click the link to take you back to Movietyme on the paypal payment confirmation screen? Movietyme say you need to do this otherwise the order won't go through. May be worth dropping them an e-mail.

Clare, did you click the link to take you back to Movietyme on the paypal payment confirmation screen? Movietyme say you need to do this otherwise the order won't go through. May be worth dropping them an e-mail.

No,i did`nt i went straight to PayPal,:mad:

Just ordered 'How to Train Your Dragon (Blu-ray/DVD)' £12.99, been waiting for price to drop and now with the little £1 coupon to sweeten the deal. :)

American release slightly better than UK release aparently. :D

Thanks woody23 for the coupon, every little helps. :smashin:

War

£13.99 before discount for the new I Spit on your Grave Blu-Ray which is cut in the UK but not in the US.

I've just bought the UK version, I don't think its going to alter the 'shock' value that much to be honest. Plus I see this as a 'watch once' and move it on type of movie.

Just ordered 'How to Train Your Dragon (Blu-ray/DVD)' £12.99, been waiting for price to drop and now with the little £1 coupon to sweeten the deal. :)

American release slightly better than UK release aparently. :D

How is it better? Cheers.

How is it better? Cheers.

The US edition has the bonus Legend of the Boneknapper Dragon mini sequel included on the Blu-Ray. It comes on the seperate DVD with the UK Blu-Ray.

Hope that helps, only a small difference but I'd rather watch it on the Blu-Ray. :)

War

Yes, that helped a lot, cheers :smashin:

Can this be used more than once?!

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom