1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

£1-off link to cd-wow.com

Discussion in 'Shopping, Deals, Discounts & Bargains' started by Wasabi, Apr 10, 2003.

1. Wasabi

Wasabi

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    SBC (Swedish Born Chinese)/lived in UK since 96, C
    Ratings:
    +32
    Just go to this link

http://www3.cd-wow.com/promotion.php?promo_refcode=12020_1&affid=12020

[edit] update! sorry, the link is not complete, probably because of avforum rules. Go to dvd.reviewer.co.uk>bargain buckets - you will find the link there.

With this link, it removes for the time being of needing to order from cd-wow.com.hk due to 2 reasons thanks to the £1 off, and that the Sterling has weakened dramatically to the HK dollar.

Good news for people in Europe that uses Euros, they are getting a big bargain now as it is very strong.

Wasabi

2. Squirrel God

Squirrel God

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Nope, I'm afraid it doesn't. It will still be cheaper if you order from the HK site for higher priced orders. The £1 off link will only work out cheaper for smaller priced orders (e.g. £6.99).

And the link works fine BTW ;)

3. Wasabi

Wasabi

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    SBC (Swedish Born Chinese)/lived in UK since 96, C
    Ratings:
    +32
    Squirrel God, You are absolutely right, I didn't think of the more expensive orders. I myself tend to only order under a tenner dvds. And thanks for checking the link, I was in a bit hurry to write this and never checked the link.

Wasabi