£1.25 DVDs @ Amazon.co.uk

cmdrmarc

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Rampart
Bridget Jones Diary
Lost in Translation
Body of Lies

May be a few others I haven't found yet, but useful as addons...

I haven't looked who's selling those on Amazon but Bridget Jones Diary, Body of Lies and Lost in Translation are all £1.25 delivered from Asda Direct.

Yes but that's a subscription I imagine. If you wanted to rent one of these titles, chances are it'd be more than £1.25, and even if it was 99p (which is the cheapest usually for a one off rental), you're paying 26p more to own it.

EDIT Will give up posting bargains in future.

Yes but that's a subscription I imagine. If you wanted to rent one of these titles, chances are it'd be more than £1.25, and even if it was 99p (which is the cheapest usually for a one off rental), you're paying 26p more to own it.

EDIT Will give up posting bargains in future.
No - keep posting the bargains, mate! I haven't gone BD exclusive - impossible, in fact, given my genre preferences - and I much prefer to own than rent. I already have Bridget Jones Diary, Lost in Translation and Body of Lies (on DVD), but Rampart looks worth a blind buy at £1.25 delivered. (I bought one of their "Certified Refurbished Kindle Fire HD 7", Dolby Audio, Dual-Band Wi-Fi, 32 GB - With Special Offers [Previous Generation]" last week, for £75, and they threw in a free month of Prime.)

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom