“Newbie” HELP please

Discussion in 'Plasma TVs Forum' started by PhM, Dec 21, 2006.

1. PhM

PhM

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +48
    It is amazing, how many of you great guys rush to help, no help required this time!!
    Just needed to grab your attention.

Since recently joining the forum, I have spent many hours reading posts and threads. I have managed to acquire enough information to decide on my first AV/Plasma system! Before taking the plunge I posted the usual “Newbie” questions, just to make sure I had got it right!

I would just like to say THANK YOU to all members who through the various posts/threads, have enabled me, to now, be enjoying my modest first set up.

Especially Hornydragon who answered my “Newbie Questions” both quickly and efficiently, even though he has probably answered the same, so many times before.
    I have gained and continue to gain knowledge of the AV/Plasma world, and have already saved myself mistakes and money, all down to you guys.

THANKS again.
    Have a great Christmas!!
    Best wishes for the New Year.
    PhM

2. kevantlin

kevantlin

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3
    :clap: :clap: :clap: i agree this forum is great:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

But i have noticed something (and this may be contoversial)

I still havent made my purchase and have gone through stages of will it be LCD will it be plasma. My observation is this.............the guys in the plasma forum are a lot more helpfull than the guys in the LCD forum.

This is of course a HUGE sweeping generalisation but i did tend to find a far greater desire to help in this forum

IMO

3. ijd

ijd

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +126
    oh oh oh I can feel a group hug coming on:arty:

4. ijd

ijd

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +126
    Probably because the plasma guys are in the minority and need to stick together :suicide: :suicide: :suicide:

5. Vision Virgin

Vision Virgin

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I can certainly agree with this post.

I too asked the same repeatative questions and received answers that I was looking for.

I am now enjoying running in my Panny PX60 and looking forward to the day that I can crank up the settings.

I even sent Hornydragon a private message and he quickly replied. Good man.:clap: