1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

“free Weekend Texts For 6 Months”

Discussion in 'Mobile Phones Forum' started by PhilipVass, Apr 16, 2004.

1. PhilipVass

PhilipVass

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    From
    http://www.mobilesuk.net/payasyougo/orangenppoffer.htm

So does this mean i can use the unopened orange sim card i have kicking around the house and register to take advantage of this offer? :rolleyes:

2. hwharton

hwharton

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Depends on how you got the sim card. If you bought it as a Sim card only, for use in a handset you already own then no. Notice the requirement for a new handset:

In order to be eligible for the free weekend text promotion, the SIM card *accompanying the new handset* must be registered within the Eligibility Period.

If you got the sim card with a new handset, both from orange but never registered the handset with orange then you should be ok.

3. PhilipVass

PhilipVass

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    How can they tell if i got it with my phone or not?

4. hwharton

hwharton

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Well i would imagine you could ask the person that originally bought the handset/sim card, if you have the receipt then it would be on there. It is unlikely that you bought the sim card with out a handset if you aren't usung the SIM card in the phone, and if you had got it with a handset that it would have been registered already.

5. PhilipVass

PhilipVass

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I have the receipt i bought the phone 2 months ago and i have a new sim card so i could say i never registered it right?

6. hwharton

hwharton

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Should be ok, as long as the SIM card isn't already registered (Try using it to phone someone else, if you can it's been registered) and the cost of the original handset was over £69.99.