£900 txp50vt30 Costco

Ams

Standard Member
Reaction score
Is it worth it? I was looking at the txp50gt50. Just want some back up before I buy.

Is it worth it? I was looking at the txp50gt50. Just want some back up before I buy.

Your the only one that can really answer that question, have you seen one in the flesh

Yeah I'm there now. It's going in a through lounge which has a lot of light. But for the price I can't find the vr30 cheaper.

I have it and its a great plasma :), easily worth the £900, and i believe it comes and with 5 years warranty at costco ?

Yeah I'm there now. It's going in a through lounge which has a lot of light. But for the price I can't find the vr30 cheaper.

It seems a good tv for the price, go for it, do you get the 5 year warranty

I have one, fantastic tv, best picture I have had on any tv, then had a problem with it and it was repaired, now just an average tv with smearing on faces and two shadow vertical lines on panning shot's. so if you get a good one it's a bargain, get a bad one it will drive you mad. Luckily I think you have a certain amount of days (30 I think) no quibble return with cost co, so you have plenty of time to try it out.

Thanks for the feedback. Much appreciated. Decided against it. I will save and buy the gt50.
Thanks again

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom