Gefen (Hebrew: גֶּפֶן, lit. Grapevine) is a moshav in central Israel. Located between Beit Shemesh and Kiryat Malakhi, it falls under the jurisdiction of Mateh Yehuda Regional Council. In 2006 it had a population of 309.
The village was established in 1955 by immigrants from Morocco. It is named after Psalm 80:15: "God Almighty, look down from heaven and see; watch over this grapevine."
^ Yizhaqi, Arie (ed.): Madrich Israel (Israel Guide: An Encyclopedia for the Study of the Land), Vol.9: Judaea, Jerusalem 1980, Keter Press, p.379 (Hebrew)